Need Help!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by saz2312, Jun 28, 2006.

1. saz2312

saz2312 New Member

Hi Everyone

Thank god I found this site, LOL.

Some people think I'm crazy to have such a well hung partner but it's driving me mad!

We have been together over 2 years, so there's no doubt he loves me anyway.

I love him so much but I have problems with him hurting me. He tries his best, bless him but I tense up most of the time. Don't get me wrong we love sex but it's the initial penetration for me and it stings a little.

Are there any suggestions which will make it easier for me?

Thanks

Zoe

2. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    It stings a little?!

Perhaps you guys need a nice lube. Don't always allow your own body to produce what needs to be there to cause pleasurable fritction. Also, never buy water based lube. Silicon-based is the ONLY kinda you should buy, unless you have an allergy. Trust me on that.

Maybe he should start out with some fingers first to prep the area for his tube steak....? lol

Also, the more foreplay, the less it's going to hurt.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes lube is the key Also take it slow Sounds like you too love eachother .Dont worry you will get there. Good luck:smile:

4. JoeNeckbone

JoeNeckbone New Member

Albums:
    Don't be shy about using saliva for penetrative lubricity. Some heavy petting and oral /digital foreplay prepare your hotbox to meet it's natural mate...get your juicyness going...maybe 69 for awhile before pentration...then slow penetration..very slow...all the way in ...all the way out..easy at first...

5. D_PlankWilliams

D_PlankWilliams New Member

KY and foreplay, words to live by :)

6. husbands_hung_well

husbands_hung_well New Member

my husband and I have been together for 7 years and I have had one baby vaginally. I still have pain sometimes especially after it's been a few weeks. I have been so sore after wards that I was sore for a day or two later. I think that lubrication is key and sometimes I think tht when my husband gives me oral it is less sore than if he doesn't. Try using saliva and ky together its great!!

7. sares

sares New Member

Rough initial penetration is like my favourite thing, but that's a kink of mine, lol... I definitely agree you deserve some extra lube! There's no shame in needing a bit of help, especially when your guy is thick.

8. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    If it stings better check for vd :eek: just kidding... seriously just try to relax and feel totally safe with him alot of oral foreplay and lots n lots of lube and perhaps diffrent sized toys. sounds like you only have a problem with penatration. well keep us informed :tongue:

9. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    DO NOT use KY. It's some of the worst lube on the market. Get the silicon based lubes.

10. Love-it

Gold Member

Practice dilating with increasing diameters of dildo's until you can take his size comfortably. Practice, patience and stick to the program and ask for lots of oral build up.

Draft saved Draft deleted