1. saitekkeyboards

saitekkeyboards New Member

Hi everyone, I am the type of guy that doesn't really know where he is going in life but the thing is I have never had a girlfriend. But I was hanging out with some of my buds the other day and it seemed that all of them had girlfriends but me, I am kind of shy and was wondering how would I go about getting a girlfriend. I am just asking how do you ask out a girl, really. Never really understood the whole situation. I just don't know if i want to stay single my entire life. I am a nice person, and have a great personality, just asking on the spur.

Plus, I know this is a weird question to ask. :confused:

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Don't think of getting a girlfriend, think of getting friends who are girls and then seeing if any of those friendships develop.

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Just wait. It will happen. I'm shy too but I've had a few girlfriends.

4. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    do you know where you're going to...... do you like what life is showing you...where are you going to ...do you know?

5. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

If you are in your 20's or younger that is normal to be shy about dating. If you are in your 40's or older you are pathetic.

This is how you ask a girl out. Hey do you want to go to the movies some time or go get some lunch sometime? If you don't ask it will never happen. Don't expect them to always say yes either. You can also have one of your friend's girlfriends set you up. Sometimes a girl might think you just want to be friends, but that is fine in the begining, it can lead to more. Good luck, you sound young, It is too early to worry about staying single forever.

6. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the problem is this ...you like guys and you are trying to supress ya homosexuality....and date girls...stop it...ask a guy out ..it wil be much easier for you..you will fell more comfortable..explore ya homosexual feelings...you have male friends...cos you feel more comfortable with males..do not be afraid or ashamed to admit this..there is nothing wrong with it..you are who you are

Draft saved Draft deleted