Need Honesty - Imperfections On Body

Sxyrdhd20

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m a widow of 5 years and feel ready to date again, and ultimately have sex again, I haven’t done either since my husband passed, not even a kiss.

Here is my problem. I have a lot of imperfections on my body. I’m a BBW I guess, (6ft tall, 250 lbs). I have a skin condition that cause me to have acne like pimples in my inner thighs, waist, and butt. I am unbelievably insecure about this, in fact, it is mainly the reason I was a virgin until I was 31!!!! My husband was wonderful about it and didn’t care at all, but I think that’s rare.

I may post some pics so I can get honest answers. But, if a woman spread her legs for you and you saw what I have described mine as looking like, would you run for the hills????

Reactions: Gj816

zeropointthree

Expert Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one is perfect, but everyone deserve to be loved. Love your body and others will do so. The most sexualy attractive feature in any person is selfsteem.

You can see in this forum how men obsess over dick size while women mostly do not care. Probably many men with even normal sized dicks feel extremely insecure and unattractive because of that. Would that be a problem for you?

Good luck in your "hunt"!

Reactions: DDawg and Gj816

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, you're not my type...but it's my experience most men are looking for three simple things in a sexual partner: to take care of themselves(hygiene/manageable appearance), to be sexually open and enthusiastic, and to be nice and some degree of cooperable. Provided these are things you offer, I think the only real hurdle you'll find in finding a new friend/partner will be your own preferences and selectivity.
Assuming you're honest and upfront (not necessarily descriptive lol) about what your skin condition is , I think any man that has gotten to the point of being between your legs wants to be there and you should enjoy him and the experience.

D

deleted1547822

I'm sure someone will be along to explain thoroughly their particular objection. Those guys exist too, and you don't need any of them.

zeropointthree and Sagittarius84 nailed what the majority of men are going to think (me included). There's really nothing to add.

Reactions: DDawg and Gj816