Need Idea On What To Get

i need to get something to have in me to feel when masturbating. I had an aneurism helix but couldn’t get off with just that. I like the feeling of having something in me when I jack off. I cum so much harder. I have used some various finger or larger type things but I want something a bit bigger. More real dick sized I guess. Should I get a dildo or a plug that would stay in place better. Are there any prostate massaging plugs? Would love to feel my first cock inside me but I’m not there yet.

Thanks

Reactions: diver6

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get a nice 100% silicone dildo! The Vixon "Vixskin" line are amazing to ride and very "cock" like! I put it on top of the tub edge of the bathtub and just ride it as I stroke my cock. After a while you just ride dildo hands free and just precum for a while. It's amazing the volume!

Reactions: Kyle54901

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had a nice big fat silicone dildo but it was too much work getting it in and opening up for it. I just got this new x5 real skin dildo and it feels like heaven. Only problem is it’s smaller, like thin and 4.5 inches so my hole just swallows it up, I may try a slightly bigger one. I’d love to try the real thing on a sexy trans woman, but like you, I’m not there yet

I’m not a trans women but might have what your looking for to help you! Lol.

Reactions: icebergslm5506

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a nice big fat silicone dildo but it was too much work getting it in and opening up for it. I just got this new x5 real skin dildo and it feels like heaven. Only problem is it’s smaller, like thin and 4.5 inches so my hole just swallows it up, I may try a slightly bigger one. I’d love to try the real thing on a sexy trans woman, but like you, I’m not there yet
Well I had to double check your pics... I should be at the receiving end of yours!

Reactions: icebergslm5506

icebergslm5506

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay