need ideas for talking dirty to girls, anyone?

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, so lately ive been pretty much having phone sex via cell phone texts with girls. ive never actually fucked a girl before (20 years old), but ive had some very dirty phone sex with 5 girls, and made several girls orgasm without even touching them, some even claim to squirt!! wtf??

but anyways, im kinda running out of ideas and wondeirng if you guys had some fresh stuff I could use ;) id really appreciate it.

usually I send stuff like:

"would you like my rock hard cock sliding in and out of your warm, sticky pussy"

"having your sweet pussy juice run down my leg while I fuck you as hard and as fast as I can"

"getting on top and fucking you as hard as I can, balls deep, while you moan in my ear and dig your nails into my back"

"lift you up and stand fucking up with your legs wrapped tightly around me, while im fucking your wet pussy and you screaming into my ear"

girls seem to LOVE that kind of stuff... but after 5 or 6 texts I start running out of ideas!

any help guys/girls?

thanks.

redflesh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey sweetie, I think it's time you ask these girls over. There is nothing better than being inspired by life experience. Take it to the next level. You seem to have them lined up. Go for it!

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey sweetie, I think it's time you ask these girls over. There is nothing better than being inspired by life experience. Take it to the next level. You seem to have them lined up. Go for it!

You'll have more ideas once you actually experience sex in person. Ditch the phone, invite 'em over.

yeah thats easier said than done. I live with my mom and brothers still.. nothing but work, sleep, eat and save money.

- one girl lives across the country. met online, were good friends

- another girl lives halfway across the country. met online, were good friends too.

- another girl has a boyfriend, I had her in my room once but was kinda awkward, I didnt quite know what to do, I was badass in the texts but when it came down to it I was kinda shy. and she didnt want to do anything because shes loyal to her boyfriend, I was fine with that. this one was the dirtiest on the phone though! telling me to lick her asshole and getting her cum all over my face and shit, I loved it!

- another girl is cool and all, but im just not attracted to her, shes like in love with me and not that good looking. im also very insecure about the size of my dick/girth. length is fine (6.5) but its the 4.5 girth that I dont like.

so thats the problem. im probably going to be having more phone sex before real sex, unfortunately, so I need some new material. im sure I will get to do all the things ive mentioned some day or another.. and the bigger my arsenal the more the fun! right now I know only a few moves so need some fresh ideas!

thanks everyone.

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Let me spread your lucious cunt."

thats a good one.

"spread those sticky pussy lips and stick my cock into your warm, wet pussy" or something along those lines...

time to practice on the real things... go out and find some girls to practice on.

yeah, thanks for repeating whats been said 3 times already Cpt. Obvious.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
almost 400 views and only 1.5 helpful answers!! great!

All right!
I'll try to be helpful.

Your post talks about fucking.

Hello!!!!
Do you think that is all that is needed to turn a woman on?

Ok are we dealing with phone sex or texting dirty messages?

Go for the phone sex.

Start slow
You are trying to seduce her.

You should tell her what you will do to her and for her - and the dick is last!
Tell her to close her eyes
Tell her to imagine you with her
You move close to her
TOUCH her hand gently
Stroke her softly
So she feels a passionate desire overcome her

KISS her gently
Start somewhere all the horny 20 year olds have ignored - like her shoulder

Tell her to imagine FEELING your hot breath.

SLOWLY UNDRESS her.
Do something EROTIC as you remove each item of clothing.

Lick with your wet tongue.

More TOUCHING

TELL her you are going to lick her pussy.

SLOWLY

FOR A LONG TIME

While teasing it with your fingers.

GET THE PICTURE?

She needs to see and feel it in her mind.
It needs to be about her
Not just you sticking your cock into her vagina.

And when you get the chance in real life.
You better do all those things you told her you would do or she will be disappointed.

You must take care of her first.
If you do - don't worry - she will reward you.

Make her so hot that she tears your clothes off.

I would say at 20 if you can make her feel good for 20-30 minutes you will get a 5 Star Rating.

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ WOW, thank you very much. you sir, just won this thread!! that is perfect. I never thought of starting with the slow stuff and progressing towards the hardcore stuff. thanks for the perfect advice!

and yes, its just texting. I cant wait to try out my newly learnt moves thanks to you! :D

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, Pitbull has it right (as usual, I might add.) It is all about seduction. Start with a normal setting. Think of it as a short story. You meet at a coffee shop, drinking coffee at separate tables...your eyes meet...the steam from the coffee...the warmth of the cup. Set the stage...create the scenario. For most women and the smarter men, it is more about the teasing, the set-up, then it is about the "fuck me hard and fast" stuff. Draw her into you...seduce her. I strongly suggest you read some of the free erotica available online. It will help with your pacing.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And a word of warning... not all women (or men) like to hear the word cunt or pussy or gash while they are having sex... for a lot of people, it is a complete turn off... it's hard to tell who will respond to that kind of stuff. Start small and work up to the raunchier stuff.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with everyone else...why are you chatting with them on the phone when you could have them over in person...nothing will help you with talking dirty more than having some experiences with them to talk about later ;-)

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must say, I'm not a fan of cunt or having my pussy described as "sticky".

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Want to make them lose their minds? Do what Pitbull described, but don't even go that far. Once she hears your tongue is below her navel she'll scream for more.

Seriously, leave out the best part. The best part is only best when it's in person, and that's where it should stay.

Stoke the fires, heat up the pan. But you can only really cook when there's real meat in it.