Need info on penis enlargement through operation

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by DieselNuts, May 24, 2009.

1. DieselNuts

DieselNuts New Member

Hey people just wondering if anyone can give me some info on penis enlagement through operation. I have a 7" long by 6" girth penis now. I would like to get it made longer about 10". Can anyone refer me to a doctor who does this? Or is it possible to gain 3 inches?

2. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    some guy in russia got a surgery to make his 9.5 or something then wanted it changed back

3. DieselNuts

DieselNuts New Member

i would like to have 10 inches and wouldnt want to turn back. anyone know od any surgeons sites?

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Have you considered other possible, less expensive, and less dangerous methods?

5. DieselNuts

DieselNuts New Member

yea i have tried stretching and pumps and stuff but i dont have the time to puyt into it. so i figure surgery is the next best way

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

There is talk of new surgical procedures afoot, which, to me, implies that current procedures are lacking? Some of the disastrous case histories have been well documented and if I were you, I would do some research on those before embarking on such a potentially detrimental course of action.

7. SwingDriver

SwingDriver New Member

Albums:
    There have been some surgery horror stories. The penis is a very complex biological mechanism, not a race car that you can take apart and rebuild faster and better.

You're already pretty huge if those are accurate measurements. The girth is much thicker than average, and is what a lot of people consider "perfect," if they were allowed to choose a partner by penis girth alone.

Seriously, I'm thick enough, but like you, wish I was longer. (Even though nobody else has ever complained!) But nobody will be putting a knife anywhere near my cock--the scarring, the risk that it won't work right afterward (hardness, sensitivity, won't stand up when erect), the pain, the healing and aftercare... No way! (I like my cock and the pleasures it leads to too much to risk.)

One thing that might help: if you want to turn a grower into a shower, do some jelqs every day.

My own half-hearted PE effort over the past 5 years (no routine at all) hasn't made my erect size much bigger that I can tell, but do I have a much better flaccid "hang" than before I started, and that makes me like own penis all the more.

You don't need surgery. Leave that for the unlucky guys with 3 inches hard.

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted