Need it bigger than mine... help!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bradhardhairy, Dec 5, 2011.

1. bradhardhairy

bradhardhairy Active Member

Albums:
    I have a concern that I wanted to get some opinions on.. I'm really into hung guys, which is probably common and not really a big deal. But I'm finding that if I end up with a guy that's my size or smaller, I feel kinda disappointed and well.. not into it. Luckily I'm not too big, so finding guys bigger than me isn't too hard.

The thing is, I've learned to love my penis and I think it's great now. I love to take it out and show it off. I'd hate to think that someone would have the same reaction so my smallish size that I'd have to theirs... so then I begin to feel guilty about my preferences. It's turning into a vicious cycle, but at the end of the day, I like what I like..

Do you think this is something I can get over? Does it make me an asshole? Do you think most big guys care about the size of the guys they're with, especially if those guys are smaller?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

2. sykray

sykray Active Member

Logically and intellectually, I think penis size is or should be irrelevant. Bigger does not necessarily equal better or more manly or masculine. In practice, when with a man his penis size isn't important to me unless it is too large or small for the practicalities of our sexual activities.

However, I confess that in fantasy a large cock has the edge on a smaller cock. So, I must be sold the myth of big = better on some psychological level.

So, no, I don't think that you're an asshole and have no need to feel guilty. However, I suggest that you separate fantasy and reality. There are much more important qualities and characteristics when choosing a partner. Casual encounters and one-night-stands may stray more into fantasy sex and being a size queen in such situations may be unavoidable for you.

3. bradhardhairy

Albums:
    Hey great advice man. You really broke it down. Makes sense!

Cheers.

4. bruce-san

bruce-san New Member

Albums:
    If one is a size queen, then surely size is an important characteristic in a partner? Not the most important of course.

5. bradhardhairy

Albums:
    No, not the most important. But it does legitimately matter then?

6. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

7. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

Try again. Simply enjoy that person for how interesting he is. Is he good looking, does he have a nice smile. Does he smell good? Does he have a pleasant voice? There are lots of other qualities he could have other than a big cock.

8. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

And why is wanting someone "good looking" and "nice smile" any less shallow than wanting him well hung? All are visually appealing, yet say nothing about the quality of the man. If you said anything about talents, generosity, kindness or intelligence, those would count as qualities to seek out for a long term relationship, not visual or tactile elements.

I'm shallow, I'll admit it, and care very little about the smile or looks. If a guy isn't hung better than me, I'm also disappointed, to the point of not wanting to pick a guy up without having some indication of his cock size beforehand. Size is the most important, followed by skills in bed, then intelligence, followed by looks.

9. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Personally I see nothing at all wrong about your preference for a dick larger than your own. I've enjoyed sex with a number of men and women who were into having sex with me largely because of the size of my penis. But they were also intelligent, talented, interesting people and I wouldn't regard any of them as being a "size queen". Some guys are totally turned on by other guys who are chubby, I don't think that makes them "chub queens". And others go all gaga over bears, that doesn't make them "hair queens". It's just an arousal preference and one that we probably can't change, and shouldn't even try to change.

I don't know about "most" but it really doesn't make that much difference to me. I think size is great, when all else is equal, but it's only a minor consideration. The biggest turn-on for me, when doing it with a guy, is the aesthetics of his cock. That, of course, is a highly subjective thing and will vary from guy to guy but from the looks of your gallery pictures I know I could THOROUGHLY enjoy your cock.

10. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am the same way. bigger than me is big, smaller than me is small. Just how I see it.

Draft saved Draft deleted