need lessons

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Learn from her, learn with her. I love when people ask how to please someone else. I mean, there are ton of things you can try but we don't even know her

and besides all that, wouldn't it be fun to go on this adventure together?

Be gentle and listen to her body, it will tell you more than we ever could.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I respect you guys, but it's too bad if people disagree with me. From what the OP has posted, and maybe I'm missing something, these two do not know each other well enough to be married. For parents, no matter what culture or religion, to abuse their power by pressuring a young person to marry someone they barely know is reprehensible. It's wrong, and I am proudly intolerant of it.

Parents (healthy parents) can be an invaluable source of guidance and advice for all areas of life. But they MUST let go, and let you do what you want.

How old is this man? He doesn't say, but I gather he's fairly young. Hell, he describes himself as bisexual. Do his parents know this? Does his future bride know this? What is his plan for dealing with this when it comes up in the future? (And it WILL come up) Even putting aside that he may not know his fiancee very well, how well do people generally know themselves when they're young?

OP, it's your life. Your choice. Don't let anyone, even your parents, tell you who to marry. If they give you grief about it, tell them it's too bad, but you call the shots with your life.

This deal has BAD NEWS written all over it. And that's all I'm going to say.

But let's hear from the OP:
-- How old are you?
-- Have you lived away from home?
-- You've never had sex with a woman, how about a man?
-- What would your parents do if you said 'no' to this whole thing, and declared that you're going to find who you want? It might be tough, but be as brutally honest as you can.
-- Why are you here on this earth? What is your purpose? If you don't truly know the answer to this, I would say you don't know yourself well enough (yet) to get married.

Well, that's fine but you've pre-judged this guy's intentions, his religion, and his culture. You've superimposed your own values on his choices. Isn't this what you thought his family and religioin were doing to him? And now you've established some strange criteria for him to satisfy before YOU think HE is ready to be married.

You're entitled to your opinion, but hopefully you'll grow out of thinking you know the best thing for everyone else. And if everyone had to know their purpose on earth as prerequisite to getting married then NOBODY WOULD BE MARRIED.

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What have I superimposed? The idea that he should make up his own mind without pressure from mom & dad? That he should think about maybe finding out whether or not he really wants to be with this woman BEFORE marrying her? That's not marrying ... that's gambling.

I'm not saying I know what's best for anyone ... but I do know a bad idea when I see it. And rolling the dice with a marriage when you're young (I assume) and bisexual to a woman your parents have picked for you, a woman to whom you've never talked to about sex ... is a BAD IDEA. Maybe I'm narrow-minded, but I have a really hard time seeing it any other way.

And, yes, I sincerely believe that if people took a few extra years to discover themselves, and find their purpose, they'd be more able to intelligently choose a partner to spend the rest of their life with, and we'd have a LOT fewer divorces.

I respect everyone, but I'm not going to fight about this anymore. As far as this goes, I don't think I'm going to change anyone's mind, and I don't think anyone will change mine.

OP, do what you like ... it's your life ... choose wisely.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What have I superimposed? The idea that he should make up his own mind without pressure from mom & dad? That he should think about maybe finding out whether or not he really wants to be with this woman BEFORE marrying her? That's not marrying ... that's gambling.

I'm not saying I know what's best for anyone ... but I do know a bad idea when I see it. And rolling the dice with a marriage when you're young (I assume) and bisexual to a woman your parents have picked for you, a woman to whom you've never talked to about sex ... is a BAD IDEA. Maybe I'm narrow-minded, but I have a really hard time seeing it any other way.

And, yes, I sincerely believe that if people took a few extra years to discover themselves, and find their purpose, they'd be more able to intelligently choose a partner to spend the rest of their life with, and we'd have a LOT fewer divorces.

I respect everyone, but I'm not going to fight about this anymore. As far as this goes, I don't think I'm going to change anyone's mind, and I don't think anyone will change mine.

OP, do what you like ... it's your life ... choose wisely.

Yes. That's exactly what you've superimposed.

Very good.

Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow this went without a reply for a long time so I haven't been checking it. I will see where Joy of Sex is. I have my own fantasy positions maybe I should try them on the wedding night.

To answer some questions:
I'm 22
I still live with my parents
I once received oral from a guy and have done mutual masturbations many times

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not saying I know what's best for anyone ...

Really? Sure looks like it.

The success rate of arranged marriages is not obviously inferior to that of unarranged marriages. Maybe there's more to it than you realize.

And of course the OP didn't ask you about it. He's looking for specific advice about something else.

For the OP - so neither party is likely to know what he/she is doing. That sounds like a good start. You both get to figure it out. The only specific advice I have to give is, if she says stop whatever you're doing, stop until you figure out what's wrong.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow this went without a reply for a long time so I haven't been checking it. I will see where Joy of Sex is. I have my own fantasy positions maybe I should try them on the wedding night.

I'm 22

I'm sure if you goggle for the "Joy of Sex", you will get a link to amazon.com or whichever online book sellers are available. However, I did include a link with my original answer to your post.

You may also go offline to Borders bookstore or Barnes and Nobel or Half-Price bookstore. Of course, each of those stores has an online presense, too. I personally go to Barnes and Noble quite a bit for most of my reference materials.

I doubt--but I'm not sure--if you'd find any type of "instructional" videos at the aforemention resources with the exception of amazon.com. Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more really is a good source for many, many types of information.

Best of luck to you,

Karmen

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Buy a book or two by Anne Hooper and study it/them.

There were things in her "Kama Sutra" that even I didn't know. :eek: But "The Ultimate Sex Book" would probably be better as a starter.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Every woman is different. Take your time, explore, listen to her, understand that it won't be perfect at first (or, perhaps, for a while), watch her body language, make sure that your relationship does not get orgasmically out-of-whack (meaning, one partner climaxes way more than the other) until you figure out what your "balance" is, don't forget to set the mood before any clothes come off.

And help her out, too -- let her know what works for you, and what doesn't. With good humor.

Kevin

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every woman is different. Take your time, explore, listen to her, understand that it won't be perfect at first (or, perhaps, for a while), watch her body language, make sure that your relationship does not get orgasmically out-of-whack (meaning, one partner climaxes way more than the other) until you figure out what your "balance" is, don't forget to set the mood before any clothes come off.

And help her out, too -- let her know what works for you, and what doesn't. With good humor.

Kevin

Excellent post.

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I'm 22

As for your "fantasy positions", I would only try one the first time. My favorite positions typically make me shoot quickly. I you try a variety of positions (most of which are to please her) and lead up to your "fantasy" postions the experience will be much more satisfying for both parties.

Pace your self, the first time will not last as long I you want either. Vaginas feel awesome!

pat_983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best advice..she comes first. Play with her using fingers..but be gentle and for god's sake cut and file ur finger nails. proceed to licking her. Please find her clit that's important. be sensitive to her clit sensitivity too much stimulation is not good...too litle is not good so ask or judge by reaction. Talk with her while doing this...make her cum with ur mouth then after she is all hot and bothered have her explore you. Eventually when she is drenched and extremely hot as will you be..proceed to putting it in.
If you are hung the above is extremely important..even for averagr size.
hope this helps