Need LOTS of Sex Advice

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thebest17, Jan 21, 2008.

1. thebest17

thebest17 New Member

Ok... Ive been thinking lately and at first I was thinking I was going to wait to lose my virginity when I got married, but all my friends are out having sex every night and Im not... So I finally decided to start doing sexual activities.

If I post pics of myself will some rate me?

And I have so many question because if I talk to my friends I sound like a complete loser.

So:

Should I shave?

When you have sex your first time do the movements just come along naturally?

Should I wear protection for getting head (the girl is kind of skeezy and I dont know if she has anything or not)?

Should I get a hotel room for complete privacy?

Is getting fucked up first good or bad?

How do I ask for a blowjob/handjob/sex?

Please please please! I need all the help I can get.

2. Chubby Cox

Chubby Cox New Member

Post your pics.

Should you shave? That depends on what you want to do primarily and what your partner likes second.

I have found that when having sex, the movements come naturally. I don't think there are many people who have to be shown what goes where and how to move. The basics come naturally, however, you can look around and learn some advanced stuff later.

I myself wouldn't fool around with someone "skeezy" or questionable. Better to be safe than sorry and you DON'T want to be sorry.

If neither of you have a place you can go to for privacy, then you might want to look into that. I'd check with friends first.

As far as "getting fucked up", I suppose it depends on the person. I've not done it myself. I've had sex after a drink or two, but getting "fucked up" would not be much fun for me.

As far as how to ask, it sorta depends on the person and what not. I've never "asked" myself. It just happened. I knew a guy once who "asked" me by telling me that he could really use a blowjob. One thing lead to another.

3. thebest17

thebest17 New Member

Anyone else got any advise?

4. JoeMN

JoeMN New Member

If I post pics of myself will some rate me? -Yes. If you choose to post pictures, the members here will give you good feed back.

Should I shave? -Personally I prefer trimming. It can get sorta itchy when it grows back.

When you have sex your first time do the movements just come along naturally? -You will know what to do. If you cum sooner than you would like, do not worry about it. I think that most guys will say that happened early on.

Should I wear protection for getting head (the girl is kind of skeezy and I dont know if she has anything or not)? -YES, absolutely. Do not do it with someone that you think is skeezy.

Should I get a hotel room for complete privacy? -Yepper

Is getting fucked up first good or bad? -Maybe a drink of two.

How do I ask for a blowjob/handjob/sex? I have seldom needed to ask.

5. DutchJack

DutchJack New Member

Perhaps I'll be a little old fashion sounding here, but here I go. Why do feel like you need to have sex just because everyone else is doing it. Sex is great, no question, but there is a PLACE and TIME for everything. You shouldn't force it - it should come naturally. If you wait for that right person it will be pleasurable as well as right. "Skeezy" will be just that. If you do it just to do it (for the first time) it won't be that great of an experience for you. Be yourself. Make up your own mind. Don't do it just because everyone else is doing it. Wait a little. It doesn't hurt.:smile:

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Please see comments in quote

My overriding advice is don't go to a hooker. Date a girl you like - let stuff happen naturally. You say the girl is skeezy - if she is not a hooker and just the local bicycle then also I'd advise against it. Date a girl you like - let stuff happen naturally.

Really. Do you want to look back in 20 years time and say that your first experience of sexual intercourse was with Mary-Ann Rottencrotch, who did it for pizza and a few beers, or would you like to look back and remember something a bit more special.

7. thebest17

thebest17 New Member

Well everyone on here is advising me not to hook up because she is kind of easy, but thats actually not the reason I'm going for her.

I had a general attraction to her, and we almost hooked up in May. We were supposed to have a threesome at the beach, but neither of us could go to the beach.

Basically, the only thing that has kept me from doing anything with her was I was scared if we had sex it could fuck up our relationship (as friends) and because I was nervous about asking her.

But this is also a girl I could see myself in a bf/gf relationship, if it werent for the fact she is at a different college.

8. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Mary Ann Rotten Crotch! She was in Full Metal Jacket!!! My favourite film :cool:

On topic: don't fuck a sleazy girl. Sleaze rhymes with disease and there are nicer, cleaner girls out there if you talk to them. You have so many questions and reservations I think you should postpone sex, at least with this girl.

FYI, always trim, never shave.

9. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

If you're friends with this girl,and you like her,why are you calling her "skeezy"?
    I have to say, that's not the way I treat my friends.
    Generally fucking a friend, leads to loss of the friendship.
    If you want a blowjob,just say; I want some head/blowjob,please! :biggrin1:
    cigarbabe:saevil:

10. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Damn! I never thought of just asking!!!

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Nope - that was her sister - Mary Jane - Mary Ann is even easier :biggrin1:

12. thebest17

thebest17 New Member

I really am her friend but she really is very easy. Shes a party girl, and I think out of all of my friends (including guys) she had the most hookups this summer...

I dont know. I really do like her and I wish we could have a relationship, because we have a lot in common. But if we did hook up, shes so promiscuous I could never trust her.

On the other hand she did hook up with a lot of our friends over the summer, and that never messed up her relationships with them. I think she is the type that enjoys having sex with her friends and never talking about it again.

13. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Oh well - get on with it and fuck her already! If she wants to, that is. (Just cos she does with them doesn't mean she will with you.)

Wear a condom - trim your pubes - make sure you are showered - she'll know what to do - lay back and trust her.

Have fun!

14. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like good advice to me

Draft saved Draft deleted