Need more info on underwear

Swordman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's some good information from the guys on the site with regard to comfortable underwear for hung men,,,like Colt, etc..... but there has got to be a more choices out there and sizing like waist size verses pouch size....I'm tired of buying 38 waist size for my 33" waist.... so theres enough room for the package......any suggestions?.........Sword

Swordman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Pumped...I'll definitely try the Colts.....some of the styles offered appear to be the right fit, while others appear to be a bit tight ....might be the the model :>.... but it does seem there should be more of a selection out there...although the marketing demographic as a percentile probably isn't very attractive........:> ......Sword

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like many on this forum I have had a lot of problems buying underwear that was comfortable. I have made many bad mistakes along the wasy and my cock and balls suffered for them. 2xist makes quite a few styles that are comfortable. Almost all of their underwear has a pouch and flexible fabric. Polo makes a new boxer brief with a pouch that I just tried out. They have room for the package and very flexible matierial. Calvin Klein makes a few good styles. If all else fails, use boxers or go commando. In general, I would say try to buy underwear with a pouch and flexible material because they will form to your shape, and give you room to move and grow (if the situation arises).

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr.Grande said:
Like many on this forum I have had a lot of problems buying underwear that was comfortable. I have made many bad mistakes along the wasy and my cock and balls suffered for them. 2xist makes quite a few styles that are comfortable. Almost all of their underwear has a pouch and flexible fabric. Polo makes a new boxer brief with a pouch that I just tried out. They have room for the package and very flexible matierial. Calvin Klein makes a few good styles. If all else fails, use boxers or go commando. In general, I would say try to buy underwear with a pouch and flexible material because they will form to your shape, and give you room to move and grow (if the situation arises).
I have been struggling with underware for years I dont like free balling either Good luck to you Have any pics of polo?

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Swordman said:
There's some good information from the guys on the site with regard to comfortable underwear for hung men,,,like Colt, etc..... but there has got to be a more choices out there and sizing like waist size verses pouch size....I'm tired of buying 38 waist size for my 33" waist.... so theres enough room for the package......any suggestions?.........Sword
Sword, Try going to skivies.com. They advertize 3 different pouch sizes on some styles of their line. Never tried them cuz I'm a freeballer.

Swordman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Grande, Uncut and Bighose...

thanks for taking the time to respond with your thougts, I'll check em all out and keep you posted.

Sword

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Where? I tried to find that site, but no dice.:cool:

Hey Brian,

You want to look here at http://www.skiviez.com/mensunderwear/skiviezunderwear.asp.
The skiviez line can be customized to fit an X, Y, or Z sized pouch where Y is 50% greater than X and Z is 50% greater than Y. The underwear hasn't come out yet can be put on pre-order and shipped out by Aug 30th at the earliest.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Swordman said:

"Sloggi" is very good.
Not too expensive and does not look "orthapaedic"...
It also lasts well .