Need more WOMEN on this site......

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I heard that there were lots of women here who would love to hang out with a guy like me who has a large penis but I think there are more guys here than girls :frown1:

What's up with that????????????:wtf1:

Oh really!? I dont think this site is quite what you had in mind, but in any case...SHOW US YER BIG FAT JAMAICAN COCK MATE !

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well dude, try Craigslist or whatever local classifieds. The odds are that even if there were a ton of chicks on this site there would be few in your area. Unless you live in NYC or LA it's going to be a challenge to find local women to actually hang out with.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unless you were hoping to find women who needed support with their large penis you are at the wrong place. How did you find this one in the first place!

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard that there were lots of women here who would love to hang out with a guy like me who has a large penis but I think there are more guys here than girls :frown1:

What's up with that????????????:wtf1:

I want a pony, but we can't all have what we want eh?

Handsomeguyy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well dude, try Craigslist or whatever local classifieds. The odds are that even if there were a ton of chicks on this site there would be few in your area. Unless you live in NYC or LA it's going to be a challenge to find local women to actually hang out with.

Come on 'Seaside' this is 'twenty ten' not 'nineteen sixty' when people only knew as far as their back yards. I live in Jamaica not under a rock. I have been to NYC, Philly, ATL, Florida, all over the US and Europe.
In this day and age hooking up is not limited by where you live because there are too many ways to communicate and move around the world. I always open to meeting new people from all over the globe and learning new things and cultures.

I'm straight, but enjoy the fact that this site is predominately male. This isn't a dating/hook up website, and I hope it never becomes one. I'm married, so I get all of the female companionship I need. I come here to just chat uninhibitedly with the boys. :cool:

P.S. If you want to see what having a lot of female members does to a discussion forum like this, go to Men's Health Forums. Women have taken that over and started dictating what can and can't be talked about. If they do "allow" a discussion about a topic, they feel they have the right to demand that conversation on that topic cease when they feel it has been discussed enough, and they usually get their way. This is why I left that forum over 2 years ago, and started coming here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course there are a lot more guys than girls here...you are the ones with the penises, after all.

And I think gay men who like big cocks are less inhibited about it than women are, and therefore more likely to find this site.

Women who are not afraid to admit they like big cocks come here to post and look, but I think very few are actually here looking for hookups. This is not a dating site.

Having said that, I met my husband here, but that was really a coincidence, and is a rare situation from what I understand -- I came here for information, stayed for the comeraderie and fun, and found a love interest unexpectedly.

Handsomeguyy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course there are a lot more guys than girls here...you are the ones with the penises, after all.

And I think gay men who like big cocks are less inhibited about it than women are, and therefore more likely to find this site.

Women who are not afraid to admit they like big cocks come here to post and look, but I think very few are actually here looking for hookups. This is not a dating site.

Having said that, I met my husband here, but that was really a coincidence, and is a rare situation from what I understand -- I came here for information, stayed for the comeraderie and fun, and found a love interest unexpectedly.

Thank the heavens, at least there is a ray of hope. Maybe I will be the next anomaly :) Gonna stick around a bit.