Need my 15x8 inch cock serviced on a regular basis.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm looking for someone in the San Diego area to service my oversized big dick on a regular basis. Male, female or I'd really like to try a transsexual.

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to, but i'm scared to have sex with a bisexual with all this HIV going around. give me a message when you decide to go and stay straight. of course i'll need a HIV test result. i'll serve that big dick as often as you can make it to texas.....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I hereby volunteer my services. I'm a cock hungry slut that just loves sucking on and licking big dicks! I don't waste my time with anything less than twelve inches. You sound perfect for me. One problem: I need you to buy me a ticket to San Diego and to set me up with a place to stay!:rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm amazed anyone is even entertaining the notion that the penis in that gallery is anything like the size declared. Is this LPSG for the blind?

Luv2rideU

1st Like
Media
In responce to "B52" reply....AIDS has no glue if you are straight, Bi, or gay. It is a disease that EVERYONE can catch...so, don't think that only Bi indivituals can catch:wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Alex is right.
A 15-inch dick would fall below your kneecap.
I've also seen several of those shots on the Net ... which doesn't mean this guy isn't the legitimate owner of said instrument, but definitely makes me wonder.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm amazed anyone is even entertaining the notion that the penis in that gallery is anything like the size declared. Is this LPSG for the blind?

Paging Helen Keller lol.............. I could not have said that any better.

:banana:
HORSE

p.s. Why would you desire someone to service the dildo in your night stand on a regular basis ? :tongue:

Reactions: TurkeyWithaSunburn

HLNYCXXX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know guys, those of us that stay silent are not blind or unaware. However, some of us do know that, nasty, mean-spirited comments are not appropriate for a public forum such as this. They serve no purpose other than to show how some adult men, even those with enormous dicks can sound and act just like bitchy high-school girls with their panties in a wadd.

hlnycxxx

Paging Helen Keller lol.............. I could not have said that any better.

:banana:
HORSE

p.s. Why would you desire someone to service the dildo in your night stand on a regular basis ? :tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know guys, those of us that stay silent are not blind or unaware. However, some of us do know that, nasty, mean-spirited comments are not appropriate for a public forum such as this. They serve no purpose other than to show how some adult men, even those with enormous dicks can sound and act just like bitchy high-school girls with their panties in a wadd.

Comments which highlight fakers help to maintain a little realism at the site. Claims of 15x8 supported by implausible images help no-one, least of all the person who has posted them in the first place, and who needs to face up to reality. Thus such claims are best 'outed' rather than being allowed to stand imho.

Reactions: TurkeyWithaSunburn

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Comments which highlight fakers help to bring a little realism to the site. Claims of 15x8 supported by implausible images help no-one, least of all the person who has posted them in the first place, and who needs to face up to reality.

Especially if there is evidence of the person claiming the pics are his, when in fact, they could be/are stolen from someone else.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd say prove your allegations...
Before you slam someone.
Maybe learning to bite your tongue,
think first before you speak...might be some good advice to
those who tend to be somewhat judgemental,
makes one wonder about the Maturity of some folks at this
"so called support group"...hmmm...at the moment, some
are being the opposite of supportive!
Why not show some Appreciation for his willingness to post pics to begin with, seems to me this issue has come up previously. I'd say Grow up
and get over the competitiveness and insecurity that's fuelling this
animosity...Hopefully huge hung guys will continue to post pics despite
the naysayers among you...
What are you guys afraid of anyway? It's unfortunate the credibility of
this website is at stake because of these kind of responses.
Give the guy a chance to post more pics in defense of his claims...
seems to me he has quite a few posted already.
Who's to say he won't post some measurement pics?
Lighten up! Give the guy the benefit of the doubt!
Let's get back to Appreciating each other not the opposite!
Let's get back to having fun and being supportive of each other.
I prefer enjoying the threads. Bickering is so boring.
I'm going to go read a joke or two now.
Enough is enough, play nice now kids.