Need my 15x8 inch cock serviced on a regular basis.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in San Diego. I don't know if people are writing him off because his dick is too good to be true or if they have other reason to believe that is fake.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say prove your allegations...
Before you slam someone.
Maybe learning to bite your tongue,
think first before you speak...might be some good advice to
those who tend to be somewhat judgemental,
makes one wonder about the Maturity of some folks at this
"so called support group"...hmmm...at the moment, some
are being the opposite of supportive!

In all the years this site has been running, no penis of 15" has ever been recorded. However, hundreds of fakers claiming such dimensions have been chased off or exposed. You are supporting morons, the rest of us are supporting a reality check. Anyone who has seen a variety of large penises or who owns a large penis - which makes a fair few people at this site experts in that regard - will immediately be able to tell that the penis in those photos is nowhere near 15". This is one of three threads questioning the veracity of trevor3 that have appeared independently, not just a one-off moment of doubt. You need to have been around here longer before you start passing judgment; once you've seen the damage a mega-sized-cock faker such as philpeg or German_cock21 can attempt to unleash on the site's usefulness and basis in real issues, then maybe you will reconsider your opinions.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In all the years this site has been running, no penis of 15" has ever been recorded. However, hundreds of fakers claiming such dimensions have been chased off or exposed. You are supporting morons, the rest of us are supporting a reality check. Anyone who has seen a variety of large penises or who owns a large penis - which makes a fair few people at this site experts in that regard - will immediately be able to tell that the penis in those photos is nowhere near 15". This is one of three threads questioning the veracity of trevor3 that have appeared independently, not just a one-off moment of doubt. You need to have been around here longer before you start passing judgment; once you've seen the damage a mega-sized-cock faker such as philpeg or German_cock21 can attempt to unleash on the site's usefulness and basis in real issues, then maybe you will reconsider your opinions.
I agree.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this one crackpot says he's for real

vichairyass
Gold Member

Dang!,Holy Mackeral man this is the talk of the wholr website here on that megacock flaccid cock and wanting to know if it is real man i have seen the real thing cause this dude sent me lots of photos and man i thought i was in gay heaven man its real alright ,he measured for me 15 inches dudes so if you have never seen a massive 15 inch cock here it is for all of the LPSG fans man ,it is a mouthful on your jaws man the dude will explode a huge unbelievable load in your mouth ,you will gag for hours on it man hey send me that cum rag and send me more pics of you self sucking your own massive manmeat man at viclagtoon@sbcglobal.net yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have completely stopped telling people my size. There's really no point any longer: penile inflation makes everybody add at least one to two inches to their real size, people measure from different places, etc. Added to that, it is almost impossible to gauge the size of a cock from a photograph - it is even difficult to guess the size of a cock when you see it up close IRL. Mine's been estimated to 11". It's not. But it still seems to be just about the biggest cock anyone of my partners ever have encountered. I've been refused sex because of it's length and girth.

Anyone who has seen even an eight-inch cock *for real* (and to me eight inches is not exceptionally large) will at once realise that most measurements on LPSG are exaggerated (for a true nine-incher, look at NineInchCock160IQ). Not all, definitely not, but many.

Fifteen-inch cocks are very, very few and far between. They do exist, but my hunch is that this particular guy is an utter and total fake. It's easy to create an alternate LPSG identity and claim that you have "seen it live" - it fools nobody. We can all have fifteen inches on the internet.

goffer009

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Rings true in my ears!! :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly, uncut. I would say just a bit less. But he's huge, and true measurements would hardly shame him.
Question then is: How does he measure a dick he has likely never seen in the flesh?
Amazing the claims people think they can get away with! Dont they know we are pros?:tongue:

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How about... Who gives a fuck?

He doesnt have a 15 inch penis, no one will ever see his 15 inch penis(which he doesnt have) and he'll most likely never post again.

It's almost like he never existed.

SanDiego8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've seen this posted a lot and I've sent a couple replies, but nothing.

I'm beginning to think it/this is spam?

What's the dealio? I know I have the skills for sure- and can bring something to the table myself.

I am in San Diego- and can't get much closer than that. (LOL)

Let me know-

sdaction619@yahoo.com

(PS- This goes for any decent guy in the area or arriving here)