Need my 15x8 inch cock serviced on a regular basis.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am all that I claim to be....almost 15 inches hard. Why is it that it's always the same individuals that attack me and seem to get so upset? If this thread upsets you so much, maybe you should move on.

Or maybe start your own thread where you specifically critique cock pictures.

RobertW.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which pic in your gallery is the real you, if at all?
All of the pics in there are of different dicks.
:confused:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of Trevor3's recent posts:

Anyone remember the soup Nazi on Seinfeld? [source]

Which was followed on another thread by the startling:

Anyone remember the soup Nazi on Seinfeld? [source]

And today's classic:

I don't know what to tell you.....they are all picks of my dick. Kinda reminds me of the soup Nazi on Seinfeld. [source]

Still, I guess it's no more repetitive than his claims that the ruler pics in his images show a genuine 15" penis. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I don't know what to tell you.....they are all picks of my dick. Kinda reminds me of the soup Nazi on Seinfeld.

You know what I want to know, soup nazi.... All these people offering you their services... practically crawling to you on their knees....and yet, not a single person has come back from sex with you and said "Wow, Trevor's dick is real".

Why don't you just shut us all up and post a picture of your dick with the words LPSG beside it, on a peice of paper. I promise you, I would completely shut up if you did that.

Otherwise, you will always be a faker to the hundreds of people here.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hundreds Jeff.... more like thousands.

Nah, kink... most people don't care about him.

I picked hundreds to be polite. The only people who worship him are the ones who can't tell when a person is posting fakes.

He won't do it anyways... He will come on here, and post something about not having to prove anything to anyone, or that his cam is broken....blah blah blah.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Nah, kink... most people don't care about him.

I picked hundreds to be polite. The only people who whorship him are the ones who can't tell when a person is posting fakes.

He won't do it anyways... He will come on here, and post something about not having to prove anything to anyone, or that his cam is broken....blah blah blah.
I used to use that excuse all the time... so I could see how someone who is a fake would use it... then I actually did drop my webcam on the hardwood floor...

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The soup Nazi on Seinfeld to those of you who missed this very funny individual, owned a soup restaurant, and would ban individuals whom he felt didn't deserve to be served in his restaurant. Everyone feared him because of the power that he held. There are individuals very much like the soup Nazi here at LPSG. You know who you are, and I guess on sites such as this, you are called moles.
I could say that I don't have to prove anything, or that my cam is broken, but that would be a lie. To be honest, I don't have a webcam.
If the guys from LPSG who have seen and serviced my cock were to give their testimonies, the soup Nazis here at LPSG would say that I had posted those testimonies myself. No matter what I do it's a win win for the soup Nazis!
I doubt that what I am going to do will stop the soup Nazi's and moles, but I'm going to post a picture of my humble penis with the letters LPSG engraved on its shaft. I have a feeling that this will unveil some new approach at the continued attacks on my extremely humble penis.

Trevor

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The soup Nazi on Seinfeld to those of you who missed this very funny individual, owned a soup restaurant, and would ban individuals whom he felt didn't deserve to be served in his restaurant. Everyone feared him because of the power that he held. There are individuals very much like the soup Nazi here at LPSG. You know who you are, and I guess on sites such as this, you are called moles.
I could say that I don't have to prove anything, or that my cam is broken, but that would be a lie. To be honest, I don't have a webcam.
If the guys from LPSG who have seen and serviced my cock were to give their testimonies, the soup Nazis here at LPSG would say that I had posted those testimonies myself. No matter what I do it's a win win for the soup Nazis!
I doubt that what I am going to do will stop the soup Nazi's and moles, but I'm going to post a picture of my humble penis with the letters LPSG engraved on its shaft. I have a feeling that this will unveil some new approach at the continued attacks on my extremely humble penis.

Trevor
But alas... a card beside it written is more accurate... because you can photoshop anything onto a picture, writing LPSG with it, is no different...