Need my 15x8 inch cock serviced on a regular basis.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mmmmm kay...

Working on photoshopping cocks is an art form. I have, for your perusal, a photoshop comparison...
Um, snooz, can you do that for me??? :tongue:

Back on subject...
The largest documented measurement, was just over 13.5", so yeah, you should definitely be calling Guiness, and the whole, "there must be bigger guys" modesty, well, if you're 15", uh, NO, there aren't bigger guys. :rolleyes:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Um, snooz, can you do that for me??? :tongue:

Back on subject...
The largest documented measurement, was just over 13.5", so yeah, you should definitely be calling Guiness, and the whole, "there must be bigger guys" modesty, well, if you're 15", uh, NO, there aren't bigger guys. :rolleyes:
Do you recon he would like faint from getting a boner that big?

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Were supposed to be having a good time here. But the longer I'm here participating in these forums, the less I find myself enjoying it. These mean spirited Mensa individuals seem to be getting angrier and more hostile as time progresses.
I think I'll try and find an area of LPSG that is a little friendlier. Oh....... by the way I posted a new fake fotoshopped pic with a piece of paper with lpsg and my name written on it.

D_Monkee Knutz

1st Like
Media
too bad you have to put with such nastiness. I guess the other guys are jealous cause the are used to being the "BMOC" and your cock just makes them seem average... don't let them get to you more of us enjoy your presence here than resent it.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
too bad you have to put with such nastiness. I guess the other guys are jealous cause the are used to being the "BMOC" and your cock just makes them seem average... don't let them get to you more of us enjoy your presence here than resent it.

Did someone poke your eyes out or eradicate that area of your perception which can detect (crappy) Photoshopping? :rolleyes:

There's always a handful of fucktards on these threads who feed the faker's desire to be taken seriously thanks to their own fetish for implausibly long penises, the like of which have never been attested by record books, the reputable medical establishment, etc.

It looks as though you are playing the rôle of that fucktard today. Congratulations! :rolleyes:

This kind of worship of non-existent hyper-phalluses really does take away from the reality-based discussions of penises and penis size at this site.

D_Monkee Knutz

1st Like
Media
Did someone poke your eyes out or eradicate that area of your perception which can detect (crappy) Photoshopping? :rolleyes:

There's always a handful of fucktards on these threads who feed the faker's desire to be taken seriously thanks to their own fetish for implausibly long penises, the like of which have never been attested by record books, the reputable medical establishment, etc.

It looks as though you are playing the rôle of that fucktard today. Congratulations! :rolleyes:

This kind of worship of non-existent hyper-phalluses really does take away from the reality-based discussions of penises and penis size at this site.

:tongue: Did some one take your dolly as a child? There really is no reason to call names. You're just being mean. I think you have missed the point. This is not scientific research. Its supposed to be fun. If Trevor is misrepresenting himself .... so what. How does that affect you? You live half a world away,(according to your profile) why are you threatend? I have dated guys who were 12 and 14 inches, they exist. So why not 15 inches? You have over eight thousand postings on this site maybe you should go outside and get a life.... and leave those of us who are having fun to enjoy the site

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:tongue: Did some one take your dolly as a child? There really is no reason to call names. You're just being mean. I think you have missed the point. This is not scientific research. Its supposed to be fun. If Trevor is misrepresenting himself .... so what. How does that affect you? You live half a world away,(according to your profile) why are you threatend? I have dated guys who were 12 and 14 inches, they exist. So why not 15 inches? You have over eight thousand postings on this site maybe you should go outside and get a life.... and leave those of us who are having fun to enjoy the site

This site has been going for almost 10 years and has nearly 80,000 members because people enjoy it as it is. I'm not sure many of them would want the childhood fantasy site you describe. As for going outside, maybe it's the person who makes almost no contribution that should be the one who leaves.

The Internet is big enough for everyone to set up any kind of site they want. I hope you and Trevor will be very happy together.

cheers

Dillon

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:tongue: Did some one take your dolly as a child?

Nope, my dollies ended up at a charity shop, while my teddy bears live in the attic these days. Thanks for your concern about them, though. :smile:

jj215 said:
I think you have missed the point. This is not scientific research. Its supposed to be fun. If Trevor is misrepresenting himself .... so what. How does that affect you? (...) why are you threatend?

This line about 'being threatened' is always brought up by fantasists at this site, and actually, it does help to elucidate (albeit obliquely) why I see this as a problematic issue. These false claims and exaggerations - when presented as genuine - might indeed easily lead to (further) feelings of inadequacy in many (young) men, whose self-image is predicated in no small part on unrealistic media expectations and what they see on the internet.

Being told that "15-inch cocks are out there" (when all the medical and statistical evidence over the past 60 years says the opposite) and not only that, but that they are plentiful (as per your claim to numerous 12" to 14" boyfriends) is presenting a false image of penis expectations in a world where something under 6 inches is the actual average, and anything over 8 inches is most definitely an exception to the rule.

I have no problem with fantasy when it is presented as fantasy... indeed, that is a normal part of life. But when fantasy masquerades as truth, it is almost always harmful, presenting false expectations and allowing 'lies' to stand in the place of 'truths'.

jj215 said:
You have over eight thousand postings on this site maybe you should go outside and get a life.... and leave those of us who are having fun to enjoy the site.

Many people here know that I work for up to 20 hours a day at my keyboard, which probably is excessive. It doesn't mean I have no life, though, just that I am very dedicated to my art, in a happily-obsessive-artist-and-writer kinda way. So sue me. :shrug: As I've stated elsewhere, I enjoy having LPSG open as my 'background site' for fun and lighthearted banter while at my computer. I've posted over 1200 attachments directly to the celebrity endowments section here, and over 3000 further images as links.... for fun and pleasure (mine and other people's). What has your contribution to LPSG been, other than to stand up for those making spurious claims and dressing them up as reality?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Hahahahahahahah Quite the contrary. It has been my experience that guys that are very wellhung like myself if they are mentally adjusted get off so seeing someone bigger than them. Trust me you can ask anyone that knows me and several on here do I actively seek out guys bigger than me but to no avail in all modesty.

:banana:
HORSE

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

And maybe you should understand why he has made comments.

Trevor has been asked to present the group with an UNphotoshopped picture. He has yet to do that. As a result, him being here insults the integrity of the other members. If people wanted to join a group where there was nothing but giant fake dicks... there are places to go. This is SUPPOSED to be a group about supporting REAL Dicks.

I think YOU need to invest in a tape measure. The fact that you have dated GUYS (plural) who are 12 and 14 inches long is laughable. It just doesn't happen... read the threads, you will be surprised to see that the biggest documented dick is like 13.5 inches. Something like 1 guy in 1000 is 8 inches... I don't remember all the facts.

If you want to have fun in your imaginary world, I suggest you spend more time reading the fiction here and less time making rude comments to people you don't know.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it real hard to believe that ANY guy with a cock THAT size would have to advertise on a website for "takers" to service it...

Just walk out in public. there are plenty of cock hungry people with radar for big meat. I am sure you would attract some...

Makes me wonder !!!

guy1524

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let me service it. Ill fly in ea week suck it fuck it.... :O thtd b fun with ur huge cock in my ass heh!

tazbadgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every once in a while someone on the site will ask me to take a look at his pics and give my opinion about if the pics are ok (generally a clue that there is a self image issue here). Sadly, most of those pics have looked photoshopped.

I'll believe a man has a 15 inch dick (which would put it down to his knee) when I see it - with a measuring tape. Unless he's measuring from his asshole up over his balls to the tip of his dick, there is no way there's 15 inches involved. 24yroldvirgin has a great example of how to measure in his gallery.

And there's nothing wrong with an average sized dick. Taking a picture of your dick and trying to make it look bigger is just stupid. We all know, well, at least most of us do anyway. Wannabe's suck.

bigdickbear

Just Browsing
Media
Well, Fake of no fake. i would like to see this monument upclose. maybe with his balls resting on my chin. Yeah that would be close enough.. I wish you lived down here. I'd be there on a regular basis.:biggrin1:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes you guys can be insatiable in the sense that you'll never be satisfied until said cock is either in your hand/mouth/ass/vag.

If the guy posted a post-it note on his cock, with his name on it and LPSG.ORG, then he's gotta be real.

Next thing you'll be saying is, "Well, even if that cock is real...it's not his. He doesn't even have a full body shot."

I say let the guy have his big cock and find people to service him.

You ask why he's never had anyone come back to verify via having sex with him? How many times have you made a hookup connection that fell through on here?

Don't make me search threads for direct quotes...because I'll do it! Well, not really. I don't have that kind of time.

Anyway, I'm not really trying to argue with anyone, I just get tired of people going through this insufferable thread situation time and time again. LPSG has qualified moderators that know how to sift through the fodder to keep this site reputable.

P.S. How many times have people cried photoshop on Jonah Falcon...and he's real. seee?