Need new dildo - suggestions/help?

Lpsgnewb14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I came here to post this thread because I'm hoping to get some advice from some dildo pros or more experienced folk. Its tough to find information on dildos. Most of the manufacturers websites or the sites selling the items contain skewed or uninformative information regarding the project. What I'm mainly getting at is the measurements are not usually listed correctly.

Right now I have a lex steele dildo which runs about 9 to 9 1/2 inches long with a 6.5 in girth. I got it at an adam and eve sex store. Sadly, retail stores are my only option for purchasing anything like this. so, any suggestions for a new dildo? I'm really wanting to go to a 7in girth with a similar length. also does anyone know anything about vixskin dildos? also does anyone know the measurements of the John Holmes, Shane Diesel, Sean Michaels, or Jeff Stryker dildos? anyone try the "rascal blackballed" dildo? or any of the 'rascal' dildos??
or this: http://www.somethingsexyplanet.com/...-bree-olson-brees-975-colossal-cock-pink.html ??

Last edited:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came here to post this thread because I'm hoping to get some advice from some dildo pros or more experienced folk. Its tough to find information on dildos. Most of the manufacturers websites or the sites selling the items contain skewed or uninformative information regarding the project. What I'm mainly getting at is the measurements are not usually listed correctly.

Right now I have a lex steele dildo which runs about 9 to 9 1/2 inches long with a 6.5 in girth. I got it at an adam and eve sex store. Sadly, retail stores are my only option for purchasing anything like this. so, any suggestions for a new dildo? I'm really wanting to go to a 7in girth with a similar length. also does anyone know anything about vixskin dildos? also does anyone know the measurements of the john holmes dildo?

You should try here:

Divine Interventions