Need opinions please

Girthy6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just found this site and have to say that it is great.

I'm sure you guys get a lot of threads about penis size, but please take the time to help me out. I grew up in a home with no eminent male figure, so I never really got to ask a lot of questions about sex, my body, what's normal, etc. I've done internet research, but nothing takes the place or real people's opinions. I've been with three sexual partners, only one serious. She told me once that I was "very large", but she was a sweet girl that probably would've told a 2" vienna sausage that it was very large. So I really didn't believe her. So I would very much apprecate any honest input from men and women.

For starters, my penis is 5.5 - 5.75" long (6" if I press) and I'm 5.8" in girth mid shaft and about 6" at the base. I've always considered myself small and have missed out on many sexual experiences because I have sabotaged myself so I wouldn't have to reveal my penis. So I recently did some research online and found that my length is supposedly around the average (which I find hard to believe, but every site has between 5.5 and 6 as avg) but my girth is in the top 5-10%. Is this true? When I look at my penis, it just doesn't look that big to me, but I've measured over and over, and it's accurate. Even with this knowledge, to me, my girth doesn't seem very imposing. It looks average to me. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm 6'2 195, could my size penis just seem smaller because it's on a bigger frame? Could it be a perception thing where yours doesn't look as big to you as it does to others, even when looking in a mirror? Or am I just small? Just for reference, I've done the paper towel roll test, and about the first inch fits in then the rest is not even close to being able to fit.

Is my girth really something to feel confident about, or in the real world is it just average? Ladies, is my size (length and girth taken into consideration) suitable? Sometimes I tell myself that I should feel good because I have average length and supposedly large girth, but then I look at it just doesn't seem big to me and I get anxious again.

Could you all just give me some honest and blunt feedback?

Thanks!

Pappy

Media
Absofuckinglutely nothing wrong with your penis! You have a choad. You might ask, "what is a choad?", well I'll tell you.

Choad, also spelled chode, is a slang word referring to parts of the male anatomy. Depending on usage and context, it takes on various literal meanings:
  • Penis, the male reproductive organ (sometimes referring specifically to a penis that is wider than it is long, as in its girth is of more substance than its length.)
Hope this makes sense and puts your mind to rest, cause you have nothing to worry about.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Re: girth vs. length.

Have read that many women would pick girth over length......but for me personally the jury's still out....or not...
I do prefer being um....jolted to the core, so they're both important to me.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are absolutely fine. While your length is slightly above average (depending on what survey/study you reference), your girth definitely puts you in the above average category.

Don't get hung up on whether you are big enough or if it looks small to you. Also, don't get hung up on being able to 'please' the ladies. If someone's not satisfied by what you've got, move on to the next one.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
The words of a jaded drag queen resonate in my mind..."it' ain't how deep it goes, it's how it stretches out the sides!"

Translation, your cock will make someone very, very happy. Personally, I love thick ones and you have a thick one. Congrats.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Many people that think they have a "small penis" even when average, or in your case, thick, suffer from a dymorphia. You may always see your penis as small, because at one point it was quite small (best as I can recollect, mine was small when I was a child.) If someone tells you your penis is small, you need to disassociate with that person, they're only trying to hurt you for one reason or another.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girthy, hi and welcome.

Great post and as you can see...
you've answered your own questions
quite well but possibly just need the
reassurance we can offer.

Everyone is correct. You have no
worries...other than your own
perception of possible inadequacy.
Your problem is not your size but
how you view your package.

Girthy6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for your responses. It is therapeutic to hear opinions from real people rather than stats on the internet.

I have another question. For someone with my dimensions (roughly 5.6" (nbp) x 5.8"), what are do's and dont's of sexual positions? What positions should I avoid because of my length (or lack there of)? As I said, I've only been in one long term sexual relationship. Our sex was very good, and I grew to love non intercouse acts like oral, fingering, etc. The intercourse was very good, but we stuck mainly to the three staples (and a few variations of them): missionary, her on top and doggie. A couple times we tried to venture out, but it seems like my lack of length presented some problems in certain positions (me from behind while spooning and standing up facing each other are the two main ones), so I became reluctant to explore different positions out of fear that my length would become an issue. I'm very sexual and would like to have as many sexual positions in my arsenal as possible.

My questions are: a) what positions are best for guys that are not very long? b) What positions should I avoid? c) What positions would best compliment my girth?

Thanks in advance!