Need recommendations for cock rings

Sanpaku2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I decided I want to try one but don't know what to buy. Can anybody offer some recommendations? I am 6 1/2" X 5 1/2" right now (practicing PE). Thanks!

J

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use a 1.5 or 1.75 rubber one your first couple of times.... then you can jump into the metal ones..
they should be put on when flacid the rubber one have some give in them so it won't hurt you when hard... keep in mind if you use it on a tight hole your penis will swell up bigger then you ever seen it ...you will be fine with the rubber ones ...the metal will hurt like m----- f----- ..until you get use to the pain...I exactly get stimulated with the pain being with someone new the first time... had my penis swell one time as thick as a coke can...lol (she freaked out...lol) oh when your finished fucking and if you dick is still hard (should be) go in the shower put lots of soap to take off .... sometimes you have to think of things that turn u off so you can take the ring off ...lol hope this help

weasle

Last edited:

tomperry

Experimental Member
Media
My cock ring doesn't hurt at all. You can buy rubber sealing rings at any engineering supplier that sells bearing and seals. (Don't tell him it's for your cock though) Metal ones are very expensive but very good and usually the girl likes to play with it.

I do earnestly recommend a PA (Prince Albert) ring in the end of your cock - not too big. It looks fabulous, the girls love licking and sucking it and it's like having an extra inch. They're easy to take off if she doesn't like it.

It's not painful as it heals, if you don't move it. I used a toilet-roll former round it for a couple of weeks, taped down to my body. Loose trousers needed. Never mind a big cock, you get girls texting you and asking to see it.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a rubber one and it works great. Until it stretches out of course. You can get 'em for like $5 or $6 and your local sex shop.

Attachments