Need Solid Womens Advice Please.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had the opposite, where her friends are bringing up my size in front of her and me. I find it very flattering to me and my wife takes it very well as well.

If you have to wonder about how "they know", look at my past posts'.

mikeshort

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the honest responses ladies and gents. She has and always will like bigger guys. I accepted that when we first met. But she never came across as an open marriage kind of girl. I was just thinking may be her ways were changing as years have passed by. I'm not really insecure about the conversation per say as I am about her being unhappy in our relationship. I guess her speaking out could be harmless fun and may be fun memories for her.

I guess I was just making sure I was not missing something. I feel our communication is pretty good and level on all fields.

I guess more than anything, I want her to be happy.. That's what love is after all....

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the honest responses ladies and gents. She has and always will like bigger guys. I accepted that when we first met. But she never came across as an open marriage kind of girl. I was just thinking may be her ways were changing as years have passed by. I'm not really insecure about the conversation per say as I am about her being unhappy in our relationship. I guess her speaking out could be harmless fun and may be fun memories for her.

I guess I was just making sure I was not missing something. I feel our communication is pretty good and level on all fields.

I guess more than anything, I want her to be happy.. That's what love is after all....

If you have good communication, you probably have nothing to worry about :smile:.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Whatever you do, if you really want her happiness, ASK HER. Tell her what your reaction to her telling this story so much actually is. Maybe she doesn't think about your feelings and just thinks she's amusing the listeners. Maybe she doesn't fully realize that she is doing a subtle put-down of you, if you are standing right there, and that it subtly conveys to her audience that she doesn't care what you might think. Perhaps she thinks people will assume that you are even more skilled than this 'superman' from her past.

But if she wanted to be with that guy, she would be. Remember that. And if you talk to her about it, you will find out why she keeps telling the story, her true reason. No place in her story does she say she wants to replace you.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You are missing something.
It is obvious that her bringing up her ex, his penis and his sexual abilities in front of your friends with you present on more than one occasion bothers you.

So have you told her that it bothers you and you would appreciate it if she did not do it again?

If you have not than your communication needs improvement.

If you have and she has continued to do it than her relationship skill need work.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My guess is that if a guy talking to his friends with his wife or partner in attendance, and started going on about a woman he used to know who was fantastic in bed, and had great tits, it would be bothersome to at least 99% of the female population.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree. I had a date refer to an ex's breast while we were out with another couple. I wasn't mad or insanely jealous (we were just dating and never had sex) but I found it awkward and disrespectful. That was the last date we went on. Obviously, you wouldn't break up a marriage over this but I would tell your wife that you don't appreciate her stories or if it's not the story that bothers you but the fact that you are questioning whether she is satisfied with you as a sexual partner -- whatever the issue may be -- talk to her about it. If she realizes it bothers you I think she would stop talking about it.

Also, I would be mad as hell if my man starts talking about some woman he had sex with in the past. He can talk about that shit when he is with his buddies but not in my presence.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guess is that if a guy talking to his friends with his wife or partner in attendance, and started going on about a woman he used to know who was fantastic in bed, and had great tits, it would be bothersome to at least 99% of the female population.

I have to agree. I had a date refer to an ex's breast while we were out with another couple. I wasn't mad or insanely jealous (we were just dating and never had sex) but I found it awkward and disrespectful. That was the last date we went on. Obviously, you wouldn't break up a marriage over this but I would tell your wife that you don't appreciate her stories or if it's not the story that bothers you but the fact that you are questioning whether she is satisfied with you as a sexual partner -- whatever the issue may be -- talk to her about it. If she realizes it bothers you I think she would stop talking about it.

Also, I would be mad as hell if my man starts talking about some woman he had sex with in the past. He can talk about that shit when he is with his buddies but not in my presence.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. I don't move in social circles where we talk about sexual experiences. I'm assuming that my bf has similar experiences with his friends. I would not tolerate his talking about sexual experiences in front of me whether or not he was complimentary about the other woman. He and I have talked about past sexual experiences privately but more to establish a timeline than to reminisce about any good times that we may have had with another partner.

I'll be honest here, call me sensitive or even overly sensitive, inflexible, paranoid or whatever but I would just not tolerate that kind of talk from my guy. If he persisted in doing so, we would have to part ways.

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever asked your wife if she wanted you to make your penis size bigger? I think that's what she's hinting at. Have you ever entertained the idea for her or yourself? I really think this is what she wants, the best of both worlds.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't people talk to each other anymore? I mean, if you love her and have been with her so long, it sounds to me that you could ask her anything, and she would take it in the way you meant it. Ask her why she's always bringing up his size and performance? If there's not a real reason then you'll stop doing it. I know if my husband asked me why I do something and I had no good answer and it bothered him then I would simply stop it or try my best to stop it. Might just be a bad habit.

The only time I ever indirectly mention the size and performance of my past lovers is when I tell him I never had anyone better than him, and that's the honest truth. I know all about "most" of his past conquests, and I also know that he doesn't care to revisit them again. Same with me.

Please talk to her.