need some advice

doctornads

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I've been doing my PE workouts for about a month now and I havnt seen any gains whatsoever except for maybe stronger erections. I havn't gained any length or girth. Now, I don't do my PE workouts for very long because of my living situation but Iv been doing them 5 days on 2 days off in the shower for about 30 min total each time. I do my warm up with the hot shower water, then do some stretching, jelqing, squeezes, etc... Im adding new and differrnt techniques all the time. Im working my way up every time on the quantitiy of everything everyday too. What am I doing wrong and/or what can I do to improve.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you been following the workout and progression sequence as outlined in the basic routine or are you just doing various exercises without regard to the rep counts?

Adding different techniques is a mistake a lot of neophyte trainers make. You should be focusing on improving with the most effective basic exercises (usually one for length, one for girth, and one to two for stamina)- the rest is fluff.

Last edited:

doctornads

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kinda both. I am following the outline taking breaks when needed adding more sets every time, but im also adding more and different exercises. I'm not just doing the same things over and over.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kinda both. I am following the outline taking breaks when needed adding more sets every time, but im also adding more and different exercises. I'm not just doing the same things over and over.

You'll likely make better progress by sticking to the routine as outlined.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
With regards to manual manipulation techniques:

You need to be patient, the old saying "Rome wasn't built in a day" definitely applies to any and all forms of current PE as we now know it.

You need to stick to one good basic routine until you have literally proven that it will not work for you. I fair trial on anything to do with PE is not weeks it is months. With manual manipulation techniques as your chosen modality, I would give this at least one year before making any really constructive judgment calls.

It is true that a percentage of men will not respond in any manner to your chosen modality. It is also true that this takes a great deal of time and diligence to accomplish.

About twenty-five years ago I met a fellow who had chosen vacuum pumping as his modality. He did computer work from home and as a result spent most of his days at home. He had developed pumping techniques that he did while sitting at his computer. By the time I met this man he had been at it 15 years and had pumped 5 days per week. I personally witnessed an unpumped flaccid penis on that man which remains one of the largest I have ever seen in my entire life. His size did not solve his problems, but to him it was like a personal project and he really did not care. He was from the Seattle area by the way and would now be about 55 years old. All I can say is that he was patient and he was diligent over a period of years with what he did. To have success you need to be the same.

In PE lack of instant success almost always leads to what I call "PE panic" which means that the person starts reaching and sabotaging his own program by making non-productive changes before he has proven effectiveness on what he was doing.

Good Luck Friend and be patient with yourself.