need some advice

einchi83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've recently started dating a guy and he's super great! We had sex for the first time last night and about half way through, I needed to take a break. When I pulled out, let's just say it wasnt a very pretty sight. Does anyone have any advice on how to tell him about his dirty bum? I don't want to be a jerk, but it's a real turn-off.

Thanks y'all!

texas69x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
if he's a cool guy, he'll appreciate you talking to him straight up about it, be nice but honest. you might find an article to give him about how to clean the ass before sex, unless you're into those things and want to show him. this way, you address the problem and provide a solution. then get ready for some "super great" sex bro.

MII

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any responsible bottom knows that it is his responsibility to abstain from eating at least a few hours before sex, use the bathroom about an hour before sex, and most importantly DOUCHE.

It is not on you to feel bad about this. Think about it like this, many women do not have sex while on their periods for fear of grossing out their partners, so if your butt boy knows that he feels a little turtle head about to poke out, he should not have sex at that time!

Let him know, because otherwise, he won't care about it. Unless you're into that sort of thing