Need some advice!

Media
I need to know what you think.
I met a new co worker and we get along well, we started talking about sex soon after we met. He doesn't try to get off topic he liked talking as long as I wanted to talk.
We got on the subject about pubic shaving, he shaves his and I shave mine. Because I would like to have a Jackin buddy I kept up the subject.
So when I told him I was going to shave my face to meet my GF (still at work) he said are you going to shave your balls too? I said Should I and he replied yes she'll like it. So I went in shaved and when he walked by the bathroom door he said how's your balls shaving going? I said nearly done, as I was naked to shave I decided I would go into our room and change there and put on clean clothes. He didn't look but made a comment, I said it looks smooth to me what do you think, with that he looked right at them and said they looked fine. I had lifted my cock to show my balls and as I let it go I stood there and he looked for a little longer, it became very casual.
So I want advice do you think he might like to get into things ?

DANG! This is a type A case, he WANTS it! lol cause any straight man isn't ganna sit there and stare.... He'd be like dude? or wtf? or yeah looks good and look away fast (if there close) so I'd pursue it, but slowly, see what he wants first.