Need some advice

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by onelastdance07, Feb 26, 2008.

1. onelastdance07

onelastdance07 New Member

Albums:
    ok some of you may know me from the chats but i have a problem. When it comes to woman in general i am 2 shy to talk to people. I wish i can get over it. I was always told in high school i had the greatest personality but i needed to loose a little bit of weight. Can anyone give me tips on how to be more confident in myself and how can i move on from my past. I appreciate the advice :)

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I would suggest finding some outside activities, anything from church singles to square dancing to a hiking club... whatever.

It's so much easier to increase your self-confidence in a group rather that with one or two people. It's far less threatening. I know from experience.

If you still consider your weight an issue. Work at losing a pound or two a week rather than deciding to lose 10 or 20.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Excellent Advice! I would also add joining a bowling league. It doesn't require the physical endurance of hiking or coordination of square dancing. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted