Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jimbons, Jun 30, 2008.

1. jimbons

jimbons New Member

I've got this great girlfriend that I've been seeing for the past year. Sex is good - but in my opinion, not great. She's very reserved. No talk, no telling what she likes - or doesnt. She doesn't orgasim from penetration at all. She says I'm the best ever with oral though. I can have her flopping around in less than 2 minutes. I think I'm OK in the cock size area - about 6 X 6. Never had any complaints before and I was always able to get my GF's to cum. Problem is - after some coaxing she finally told me about some old BF's. " I was the biggest - except - for an old bf that was "a bit" bigger". This was also the guy who was able to make her cum consistently with intercourse. She still says - the old saying - that size doesn't matter - but now I'm wondering.

She gets really wet during foreplay and from my experience has a large vagina. I'm wondering if her body shape just requires a really large cock?

2. onlygettinbigger

First off I would have to say it is entirely possible that she may have a large vagina and may enjoy the larger end of the spectrum slightly more. That being said you shoudl realize that she is into you and you are into her for reasons other than sex. So my long story short advice is....if you arent getting her off when you are having sex then I would do whatever needed to happen to please her.....oral, toys, another person, whatever. If she sees no problem with this and it works problem solved.

If the lack of communication and intereaction is the problem than I woudl bet its pretty safe to say the problem isnt in your pants but in the relationship itself.

3. slyman6

slyman6 New Member

psycho!!

4. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

In my experience, sex with a woman is more about the level of intimacy you attain, rather than bringing her to an orgasm.

If she can't climax with you when you're having intercourse with her, then she can always finish herself off with her hands, or get you to join in and help her out. I also think you should not compare yourself to her ex-lovers; it's like apples vs oranges.:cool:

5. neildownx

neildownx New Member

....have you tried every position in the karma sutra book?!!!!
    you may not have old bf's cock but you sure can change your angle or position slightly and go that little deeper...

Draft saved Draft deleted