Need some advise from you guys

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bjg30318, Jun 22, 2009.

1. bjg30318

bjg30318 New Member

I'm about to start playing with an amatuer rugby team and really need some advise. Because of the intense energy of the game I really need to be "supported". In the past I just allow the liner of what ever I'm wearing to do that job, be it swim wear or jogging shorts and such - when I bicycle my shorts do the trick (plus the oppurtunity to flassh a hardon underneath is kinda hot). These guys however are SERIOUS about the game. Although it's a gay team and they play against other gay teams they take NO prisoners when they "battle" to win.

So, what to wear, a jock or compression shorts? The last jock I wore was the old "BIKE" brand that they gave us in highschool gym class. It STRANGLED me. So what do I need to wear, and what brand.

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

#2 invisibleman, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  3. hardmuscl4life

hardmuscl4life New Member

Albums:
    I am a fan of compression shorts...keeps everything in place. Feel better too.

4. josty

josty Member

Albums:
    Wear a jock for sure. Rugby is serious business. Talk to the other guys, they may even be wearing a hard cup.

5. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    You need a pup if you're gonna play rugby, lol.

6. SCSea

SCSea Member

Uh, check Law 4 when it comes to cups. Hard plastic protection is expressly prohibited on a rugby pitch.

Lycra is your friend here - short-leg compression shorts are probably the best choice, a jock is reasonable but more likely to bunch up.

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of course, since you last wore a bike things have changed a lot.

Check out the various "jock strap" marketing websites and see for your self.

I would not want to damage my equipment so I suggest you protect yours as best you can and spare no expense.

Have a great day and enjoy the sport.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice