Need some advise from you guys

bjg30318

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm about to start playing with an amatuer rugby team and really need some advise. Because of the intense energy of the game I really need to be "supported". In the past I just allow the liner of what ever I'm wearing to do that job, be it swim wear or jogging shorts and such - when I bicycle my shorts do the trick (plus the oppurtunity to flassh a hardon underneath is kinda hot). These guys however are SERIOUS about the game. Although it's a gay team and they play against other gay teams they take NO prisoners when they "battle" to win.

So, what to wear, a jock or compression shorts? The last jock I wore was the old "BIKE" brand that they gave us in highschool gym class. It STRANGLED me. So what do I need to wear, and what brand.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wear a jock for sure. Rugby is serious business. Talk to the other guys, they may even be wearing a hard cup.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh, check Law 4 when it comes to cups. Hard plastic protection is expressly prohibited on a rugby pitch.

Lycra is your friend here - short-leg compression shorts are probably the best choice, a jock is reasonable but more likely to bunch up.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course, since you last wore a bike things have changed a lot.

Check out the various "jock strap" marketing websites and see for your self.

I would not want to damage my equipment so I suggest you protect yours as best you can and spare no expense.

Have a great day and enjoy the sport.