Need some advise

Dag: Ok, here it goes...

My bf won't allow me to have anal sex with him because he says: "your cock is too big!" Mine you, i'm no horse like most (well, a lot of...) the boys here. i'm around 8.25" x 6.50". I have only had anal sex with him twice and he did seem to enjoy it. my questions are:

How can I get my bf to relax so i can hump him?

What will help him get over the size issue?

Would practicing with a smaller size penis (like a dildo) help?

DagWars - Episode 13
'Help me LPSG, your my only hope.'

???

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dildoes and buttplugs can help. Starting small and gradually working up in size can let him get used to having something up there and let him know that his hole has more potential than he previously thought. Spend some non-sexual romantic time with him: walks in the park, long warm baths with him, cuddling in front of a fireplace. This will help assure him that you have no intention of causing him pain.

shy_lad: you could start with lube and 1 finger then 2 and so on. it will help if your nails aren't sharp :D. you could use a small dildo or buttplug and work up. you could get him to flush himself out, that will help. when you enter him be slow at first by only putting your head in then take it out. work up inch by inch so he can get use to your size. get to lay on his back or on all 4s this will help.
it can be done as my bf take mine and i'm only just bigger than you.
GOOD LUCK! and let us know if it works ::)

kyle: Aw, that sucks, Dag. Sorry to hear it.

My boyfriend is huge - it takes some getting used to but I always enjoy it when he fucks me. He knows to start slow and let me get used to his size.

If your boyfriend has enjoyed it in the past but doesn't want to do it now, maybe you're not sexually compatible.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=shy_lad link=board=sex;num=1057419862;start=0#2 date=07/05/03 at 12:41:41]when you enter him be slow at first by only putting your head in [/quote]

I think Dag's problem is that his boyfriend won't allow him to get to this stage. Once you reach this point, the problem is licked. 'Licked', which brings another suggestion to mind ... ;)

Dag: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1057419862;start=0#4 date=07/05/03 at 16:05:08]

I think Dag's problem is that his boyfriend won't allow him to get to this stage. Once you reach this point, the problem is licked. 'Licked', which brings another suggestion to mind ... ;)
[/quote]

DMW, you hit it right on the mark! i have a long way to go to have 'Licked' the problem.

i really liked this idea you mentioned:
"Spend some non-sexual romantic time with him: walks in the park, long warm baths with him, cuddling in front of a fireplace."

Shy Lad and Kyle, thanks for your support. ;)

any other suggestion would be helpful.

Cheers - dag

Dag: hmmm... so far it's not working :-[
we (my bf & i) could use some more help. preeez LPSG, your our only hope.

any ideas of lotions or liquids or jellies?

thanks again LPSG brothaz - dag

aussiechick63: Dag, you are using lubricant aren't you?
If not go out and buy some, use lots of it. You will just slide in. Make sure he has relaxed his butt muscles as well.

I went out with a guy, I let him near my arse one time and he just shoved it in, no lube.
I thought he had split me in two. It was the most painful sexual experience I had ever had.