need some help/advice

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Sid_Scrotum, Dec 14, 2004.

1. D_Sid_Scrotum

D_Sid_Scrotum New Member

i bought this lube (for the first time ever in my life)... never used lube before

anyway...

i think i got way too overexcited yesterday and did it maybe about 6 times in a period of 6hours...., later on at night... i looked down..and i see irritation on the head of my penis, could that be it? its like 2 big red spots on each site of the head (left & right)... ...they are not bumpy or anything, totally flat, and dont hurt at all... i cant even feel them, did that ever happen to anyone? :|

advices?

2. vega

vega Member

It's probably just physically tired. It is a piece of flesh and it does have it's physical limitations although sometimes it feels invincible. Probably just bruised.

3. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

Yeah don't worry about it, wait a couple days and see if it goes away, it might be possible your alergic to the lube...I'm not a very smart person so take that with a grain of salt...but hearing from the amount of action you and Palmela Handerson had in a short amount of time I agree that its likely just irritation.

4. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wouldn't worry about it. When i've jacked off WAY too much in a short period of time, taht will happen.

5. Imported

Gold Member

spoolworm: Happened to me too. Wait a few days.

Draft saved Draft deleted