need some help/advice

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Sid_Scrotum, Dec 14, 2004.

1. D_Sid_Scrotum

D_Sid_Scrotum New Member

i bought this lube (for the first time ever in my life)... never used lube before

anyway...

i think i got way too overexcited yesterday and did it maybe about 6 times in a period of 6hours...., later on at night... i looked down..and i see irritation on the head of my penis, could that be it? its like 2 big red spots on each site of the head (left & right)... ...they are not bumpy or anything, totally flat, and dont hurt at all... i cant even feel them, did that ever happen to anyone? :|

advices?

2. vega

vega Member

It's probably just physically tired. It is a piece of flesh and it does have it's physical limitations although sometimes it feels invincible. Probably just bruised.

3. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

Yeah don't worry about it, wait a couple days and see if it goes away, it might be possible your alergic to the lube...I'm not a very smart person so take that with a grain of salt...but hearing from the amount of action you and Palmela Handerson had in a short amount of time I agree that its likely just irritation.

4. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wouldn't worry about it. When i've jacked off WAY too much in a short period of time, taht will happen.

5. Imported

Gold Member

spoolworm: Happened to me too. Wait a few days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice