need some help from the women (honest help)

D_Sid_Scrotum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dated alot of girls in my life... im currently 22 and it seems like... in the past year or so I haven't had 1 girlfriend even, i dont know what the hell happened to me... i dont have any problems with looks... or size for that matter... im a confident person but not aggresive when it comes to ... coming up to girls at bars / clubs / school and such...i just can't do it... it seems like all the girls ive known before... im not really in close relationships with them anymore... some have new bfs... some moved away... and it seems as if ... im slowly starting to feel pretty damn lonely... which really really sucks!

what to do! and how :p?

sorry if this is a dumb question!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So your Young, Cute and single.
Good.

Focus on School, and building a life for yourself. Then You'll have the stage set for a relationship, as you'll be more Stable, and Prepared to carry on a Long term relationship.
That will also give you more time to decide who you'll want to be with the rest of your life, in addition MORE attractive, as a woman would want a Stable man.

Meanwhile, don't worry about it. Just Stay in School!

C

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
I was always told that relationships happen when you least expect them. In other words relax and don't try so hard and that's when you'll probably meet someone.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only real advice I could give is just to make yourself get out of the house more. Hang out with guy friends, go to bars to hear music, put yourself in social situations where meeting girls is a possibility. Even if you don't meet that special someone for a while, you'll at least have more going on in your life than work or school. If you don't have hang-out buddies, go it alone. I know it's hard, but it does encourage you to actually talk to people while you're out. Getting over shyness is tough but unfortunately the only real solution is to just make yourself talk. Been there, still there sometimes. I know all about this myself. You're very young, no need to put undue pressure on yourself right now.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You mention being 22, which could mean that you've graduated from college in the last year or so, or moved off campus if you are still in school. Living on a campus makes it SO easy to meet people, since there is a ready-made, and seemingly limitless, population of prospective young and (largely) available partners all around you. If you are just transitioning from this made-for-meeting environment to the "real world" where meeting people takes more doing, it might help explain why you feel a bit lost right now. Most of us experience a bit of that dislocation at your stage of life, as friends scatter after graduation and we are kicked out of our comfy campus nests. It can feel a bit like going cold turkey, coming after the camaraderie and extreme sociability of college life. ;)

Or maybe you are still in college, and I have just frightened you needlessly about the Big Bad World! :dunce:

At any rate, I agree with what everyone else has said. You are SO young, and shouldn't be wasting a lot of time worrying about this. And ... getting out of the house more and getting involved in things never hurt in the search for girls! This here Internet thingie is a great invention, but IMHO is makes it too easy to cocoon and avoid getting out and meeting new people.

Good luck!!

Steve :happy:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adding to what others have said, the most telling line to me is the "in the last year I haven't had even one girlfriend." (I paraphrase.) Good relationships don't fall out of the sky. And if you put a time limit on when you want to have a girlfriend, then you're wanting one for all the wrong reasons. I would venture to say that among 22 year olds, the vast majority do NOT have a girlfriend/boyfriend at any given time. It isn't a deficiency to not be paired up. If you aren't happy by yourself, then you'll never be happy with someone else. You'll just be kidding yourself.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just remember that if you ARE ever nervous or concerned about girls... chances are... 99% of the girls out there go through the exact same thing. It happens to everyone. :) And just hang in there, darlin.