Need some help

Chip

Just Browsing
Media
Recently, I had my first sexual expierience with a girl (oral only), after which we spent a few hours cuddling and talking. Soon I'll be seeing her again I'm sure and we'll probably be going at it again. This time though, I would like to reciprocate, I know the basic of giving a girl oral sex, but I would like to get some recomendations on what I could do to pleasure her.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Chip@Apr 2 2005, 09:21 PM
Recently, I had my first sexual expierience with a girl (oral only), after which we spent a few hours cuddling and talking. Soon I'll be seeing her again I'm sure and we'll probably be going at it again. This time though, I would like to reciprocate, I know the basic of giving a girl oral sex, but I would like to get some recomendations on what I could do to pleasure her.
[post=296197]Quoted post[/post]​

If you haven't heard this before I'll tell you a technique that works every time, Chip.

With your tongue visualize its a pencil and you're writing the letters of the alphabet beginning with "A" and continuing with "B", etc. I promise you won't be able to finish becauses her climax will be long before you can come to "Z". Let us know if you try this and how all works out for you! :evilgrin:

eireblev

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Apr 2 2005, 09:27 PM

With your tongue visualize its a pencil and you're writing the letters of the alphabet beginning with "A" and continuing with "B", etc. I promise you won't be able to finish becauses her climax will be long before you can come to "Z". Let us know if you try this and how all works out for you! :evilgrin:
[post=296199]Quoted post[/post]​
Sam Kinnison lives!