Need some ideas

Gummyflavored

1st Like
Media
So this girl and I have a mutual thing going on. She comes over or I go there and we plan out this dominance date. We have a Basix 9" strapon, chastity cage, handcuffs, extreme nipple clamps etc. I love deepthroatimg and being pegged along with being tied up and tortured.

A typical date goes like this:
She makes me deepthroat this skinny 10" dong. She might tie my hands behind my back, stick the dong to a shower wall dresser wherever. She makes me do this while she gets the strap ready. Once the strap is ready she will make me get on my knees and face fuck me. Or lay me over the edge of the bed and face fuck me upside down.

Then we will move onto some ball busting/nipple play. From there we go to pegging. Do the typical positions. Our go to are doggie and me on my back. Did try on the stomach, but man was that deep haha. We want to try something new. I pretty much want her to be as physical as possible and as forceful as possible. I told her if she makes me puke while deepthroatimg she gets rewards. She's not a fan of puke though. So I'm trying to gauge other ideas of what we can do. Like if you can withstand this for x amount of time she gets rewarded. Something along those lines. I'm looking to come away saying damn that was awesome.

Any input would be great!

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess people are somewhat bemused. Why you come across as an effeminate, submissive gay man, and yet you claim to be doing these things with a woman.

Think about bondage? Hoods, collars? Breath control? Electro / wax? ... Not sure what else to suggest?

Hope it goes ok for you, anyway. Are you sure you're ok with it all?