Need some large penis advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III, May 18, 2009.

1. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

I have some reservations about asking this question, and when you read it you will see why. But I want to be informed and give informed answers when the time comes, so that is why I am doing this.

My early teenage son is well hung. Actually much larger than I by a long way. No, I do not know how long he is hard, so please do not ask. But I have 2 questions. First, at what age will his penis stop growing. It was never a big issue to me when I was his age, but for you well hung guys, about how old were you when it stopped growing. And my second question, is what should I tell him about having sex with a girl because he is bigger. I believe he should do a lot more foreplay to get her lubricated, and go slower because he is large. But are there any other issues I need to address with him? these are problems I never had to deal with.

Like I stated before, I feel awkward about posting this here, but I want to find out the appropriate answers so I can help him with any questions or issues he may have. Thanks!!

2. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Keep in mind that your son may not grow up to be heterosexual and there are tons of ways to have sex besides putting a penis in someone's vagina, mouth, or anus.

As far as the having sex advice stuff goes lots of people, no matter what their orientation is, figure it out on their own or read books, articles, or just talk to their partner(s) who they are having sex with.

If you want to give him sex advice teach him about birth control, safer sex, and stress to keep having safer sex, don't give out sex advice based on his supposed size.

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I second that.
    A man penis can grow until the mid to late twenties.
    Let him find his way, because no matter what you do or say, like Frank Sinatra said, "I'll do it my waaaaay."

Draft saved Draft deleted