Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone, need to share something that I hope to get some good feedback from. It might get a bit graphic, so just an fyi.

I have an issue that is beginning to worry me a bit. For years now, on and off, I have noticed that I will bleed from my anus - the only time I notice this is when I am wiping after using the bathroom. There is not a lot of blood, and it isn't a dark hue. It is more like a light red to pink. And I don't think this cut/opening/tear whatever it is is deep, considering it is showing up on my toilet paper.

I went to the doctor about a year ago and shared with him my concern. He knows I'm gay, and things tend to make their way up there. He did not seem too concerned about it, even after sticking a finger up there to check me out. I asked him if I needed to abstain from anal sex or anything like, and he told me just to not be too worried about it and carry on.

I have an 8x6 dildo I occasionally use and there have been a handful of times I have pulled it out of my and seen a thin layer of blood mixed within the lube. Again, it is a pink color. Obviously, this is extremely surprising and upsetting. The times I bottom for my boyfriend have gone smoothly. No pain, and no blood as far as we have noticed. Also, it should be noted he is not as big as my dildo, in case that would make a difference.

So I have been putting Vitamin E oil up there to hopefully help promote more supple skin in my rectum, and also to help with whatever is going on inside me.

So if there is anything that anyone has experienced before or knows what I should do about this please, please let me know. Thank you

tigerlion_hawk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Symptoms link to hemorrhoid presence. Try a treatment as "Mexmuscle" says and try to avoid excess pressure as this may link to a more severe bleeding. But at the end there is nothing to fear about.

B_mrrocksontherocks

Experimental Member
Media
First off see a doctor again an let him know this is still continueing to happen. Regardless of your sexual practise this could be a sign of something more complex.
Ir youe bleeding is minimal, left on the tp when you wipe, its sounds to be something simple such a fissure or fissures. They are small tears to the lining, you might not even be able to notice them so don't pass this off. They heal on thier own. Leave your body time to heal, no hard squeezing when you have a bowel movement and no giant dildos untill the bleeding stop. Pretty much common sense. Could be hemeroids, the doctor would have noticed them when he did his inspection.
There is the slight likelyhood you may have a polyp or polyps, but don't stress. depending on your age if over 30 you might want to have a clonoscopy to find out. Good to have one over 40 anyway for good measure.
It really does sound like an anal fisusure or fissures. Rough sex may be your gig, if it is remeber your anus is a mucus membraine so its senstitive thin layered and should be understood to be careful with it.
If anal sex with your boyfriend is smooth and enjoyable, the likleyhood of the cause is your big didlo or hard squeezing, possible difficulty passing large hard bowel movements.
Perhaps try leaving off the dildo for a few months to see if that solves the problem. If it does do not repeat your action.

Milkme001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes see the Dr again and get the "scope"to be safe. Sounds like hemorrhoids that they can fix and stop the bleeding

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the responses guys. I will also throw in that before I use my dildo or have sex, I use an ear syringe to douche myself. I typically fill it with warm water, insert gently, squeeze the water out and let it sit in me for a bit before i discard it. I don't know if this would have an effect on the issue at hand here, but it should be taken into account.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I had this problem, along with anal itching and a lot of wiping, I got some little cotton pads. Soaked them with witch hazel, wiped, and flushed. It's a mild astringent, which causes you to pucker just a bit, and it stops bleeding...and itching, too.
Never had a problem since.
Typically, if you have a hemorrhoid, you know it. If that's the case, eat more fiber, and don't push when you void.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use colloidal silver liquid to treat wounds and help ward off infections. I have used it a few times with Vitamin E up there.

Sounds the modern way thats supposed to be effective for many things, from what i have heard over the last few years
Can say i have never had this problem
When i did have Hemorrhoids on the odd occasions, believe it or not i self cared for myself upon hearing re the marvels of Aloe Vera
I used to just place 2x3 times a day pure stuff straight from the plant ( just any ole Aloe Cacti) and it did the job over 2-3 days NO BS
sooo whatever works for you works, is what i reckon??
Perhaps just keep trying whatever you hear..

btw
i actually peeled off the outer skin, and used the inner soft stuff' ha
kept in in the fridge/freezer as well, so the cold had an immediate soothing effect also.
(actually starting to feel like ramming some up there, just for reminiscing sake??)

perhaps with CSilver being for infection prevention, my raw aloe may be worth a try...any plant seemed to work..

Last edited:

spunkie269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would go and see the doctor again and ask him to take another look. I am not a doctor but you may have an anal fissure. I had one a couple of years ago and they are painful as hell. If you had hemorrhoids you think it would have cleared up by now. I don't think using your dildo helps any either. I would ease off it for a while and try and let that area take a break for a while.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Rangisrovus19. Not a doctor but just my 2 cents..Thankfully it does not sound serious but like someone mentioned, make sure the doc is a Proctologist. (spelling) I had something going on for years but mine was on the outside. It would get very painful and stingy at times and i had to keep it as clean as possible after a flare up..Witch hazel was good along with wet wipes.. I was to embarrased to see a doctor. After a few surgeries to remove a cancerous tumor from my Bladder and insurance i finally saw a doctor who said it was a fissure. I finally had it taken care of after a few years of pain.I mention my procrastination because had it been something really serious it might have been to late to possible save my life..So any guys out their that show any symtoms in the anus don't put it off..There is nothing a doctor has'nt seen before.Since i have had a Colonoscopy done that showed one pollip that was removed.That procedure was a piece of cake but necessary.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That the blood is light pink/red in color usually indicates localized bleeding in your anus! If you are bottoming regularly, you have a high probability of already having developed a few small hemorrhoids , which need to be rubber banded. The only pain involved is when the doc inserts his fingers/hand inside you to attach the bands. In severe cases where the hemorrhoids are pretty far up, you will probably be given an anesthetic. In either case, the "roids" are dead and your anus is healed in just a matter of a few days.
It is a common treatment, not too discomforting and you will be good to go within a week! Oh yes, the toy you are using is no doubt harsher on your hemorrhoids than a cock!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It sounds more like rectal tissue damage than hemorrhoids. You may have gotten too overzealous with your dildo, I have done that in the past too lol.

It could also be that your bowel movements were larger than normal and did some temporary damage. If that is the case, eat more Fiber and increase your whole grains content. One thing I have found which keeps me quite regular is the cereal Crackiln' Oat Bran, it's kinda pricey for some but it's delicious and works to keep ya regular too .

One thing you should not be doing is putting the Vitamin E creme inside of you, that should only be applied topically. You could also try a hemorrhoidal cream (again only topically) for the swelling or discomfort if you need to.

Be a little more practical when using your dildo, at least giving yourself time to accompany it with the force you wanna use.

:bj:
HH

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you may want to leave it alone.
take up a hobby like jogging or
music or yoga. but i suggest you first, most importantly, for the next
thirty days
don't
touch
your
ass.
leave it alone.

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had intermittent bleeding just as you describe for many years. It can get worse after being fucked but I've never even been penetrated by anything that big, and it comes and goes regardless of all that anyway.

If it's not painful and causes no other problems there probably isn't much to worry about. You could keep going to the doctor but they're likely to keep telling you the same thing. However, if it causes a lot of pain, that is a much more serious concern.

The best treatment would just be exercise and diet (some foods can be extremely irritating to the entire intestinal/digestive tract....dairy, alcohol, caffeine, etc.)

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eat more roughage, drink plenty of fluids, only sit on the toilet when you comfortably have to make poopie, no lingering, loitering or reading, no forcing stools and make sure your diet includes enough vitamin K (found in green, leafy plants - good for blood clotting).