need someone for first time

exprss

Just Browsing
Media
Hello guys,
New to this site and thought I would give this a try. Anyone in the new york area that would like to meet up. Im looking to be penetrated by a well hung guy that is st8,or bi. Not looking for anything more than that. Im 31yrs 5,7 150 blue eyes dark hair goodlooking and masculin. I have been wanting to do this for a while. Can anyone help me out?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello guys,
New to this site and thought I would give this a try. Anyone in the new york area that would like to meet up. Im looking to be penetrated by a well hung guy that is st8,or bi. Not looking for anything more than that. Im 31yrs 5,7 150 blue eyes dark hair goodlooking and masculin. I have been wanting to do this for a while. Can anyone help me out?

I think you should make this more personal, don't just ask anybody to get all up in your situation.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello guys,

Got a photo to share with us?