Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've been talking to this girl for a couple weeks, and we're both ready for sex. We pretty much decided whatever happens this weekend happens and we're both ready. But I want to do something to make it extra romantic, or good for her. I've had sex before, but I'm definitely no pro at it, let alone making it great for her and romantic. Any ideas? We're going to spend the whole weekend at my apartment together !lol.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HI Gov... I'll tell you what works for me.. EVERYTIME. It sounds rather cliche', but, it works. Go have a nice dinner at a quiet little Italian place. I don't know where you're located, but, find someplace nice to drive/walk to after dinner... someplace beautiful or romantic.. a park, the beach, etc. Talk, laugh, keep it light an playful. When you decide to go back to your place, have a bottle of red wine ( room temperature, of course ) ready, and light a few candles. My "impending penetration" music of choice,..LOL ... is an album called "Ellington Indigos", by Duke Ellington. Old school, big band jazz classic standards from the American songbook, but very well done, lots of breathy sax and sensual orchestrations Set the volume so it's audible, but not intrusive, and set it on repeat, because about the third song in, the clothing will start to fall off ! I've gifted this CD and a bottle of wine to a couple friends who had the same results as I... so I KNOW it'll work. Relax, enjoy and repeat as necessary until you're both completely exhausted ! And please, if it works for you, name your first orgasm after me ?? LOL

D

deleted509196

Candles and incense are romantic in my opinion, it's a little something but it's still something.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bathing together. Washing one another is a very sweet and caring way to get to know each other's sweet spots. Plenty of towels and bubbles and maybe some lotion and other little touches. And don't forget the groceries! Have plently of basic breakfast supplies and snack foods that are fun and sensuous to eat together.

Just make it your 'love nest' and the loving will happen. It's not what you do but how you do it and who you do it with.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Well, there is the usually flowers, box of chocolates, promises you dont intend to keep..."

That is from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

Really!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a serious note, romance is about atmosphere. You set a mood by creating an aura. So, uncutblond34 is giving you the tools for creating something.

"There was something in the air", well, you created it. Make the air.

My only other suggestion is to give a meaningful gift. It should be based a moment that the two of you shared. So it should be unique. Dont just buy her something random. It could even be something reflecting an inside joke between the two of you. That way, the gift will have meaning, which is what its supposed to have, and she knows that you are really into her because you really are listening. From what I understand about women, thats like giving catnip to a cat. lol

D

deleted356736

I will recommend what not to do, and that's the restaurant / bottle of wine thing. Sex on a full stomach and too much grog isn't that romantic!

The atmosphere of the room is important: neat and tidy, soft lighting, that sort of thing. A relaxing place. Beyond that, every person has a different style of romantic and sensual, but I like both the small gift and the bathing together suggestions.