Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Guys! I need some suggestions- if you check out my pics, you'll see that I'm in good shape, body-wise, and that I'm moderately above average in the equipment department--- but after a workout when I'm in the showers or steam/sauna, instead of my sac/cock dropping and stretching, I think my junk retreats, due to the hot/cold temperature changes- I get chilled easy.

I don't feel *ashamed* or *embarassed* about my body- when I look across the room in the full mirrors I am proud of my body- and God knows there are MANY guys who are definately in need of serious body reshaping!

At my gym, I tend to get 'cruised' by men age 45-60. Very rarely do I find it flattering. But I think that guys my age or younger tend to 'short change' me, even though every guy knows that some guys grow and some show- to varying degrees- at different times. George Costanza's "I was in the pool!!!!!" comes to mind. You know... shrinkage.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how I might get my cock and sack to hang lower after being in the hot tub/ steam/ sauna? Even if I go in the showers, and turn to the wall and soap myself up "really goooooood....." (you know, fluff it up a bit...) I guess I'm not mentally "there" - so doing that is not all that helpful.

It's like I'm too much of a conservative person... I'm mentally programmed that I'm at the gym, and in public, and that it's inappropriate to get even a little excited.

Understand, I'm not anxious about being naked in public- or about people seeing what I have to offer- I guess I'm just not an "exhibitionist" who might get that extra 'charge' about being naked- so my stuff stays pretty low and to the body- rather than popping out to say 'hi."

I don't even jack off that much- for all of you that are going to recommend laying off the hand for a while.... I think it's more akin to being pee-shy at the urinal. Get me naked in my own home, and I relax and show fairly nicely, thank you very much.

Any one have any good mental tricks that I can play, or suggestions, that might help me be able to retrain myself to be a bit bigger/fluffed up when I'm seen by the other guys in the gym?

The only thing you can do is just to keep doing it. Go in the sauna, steam room, shower or whatever and just do it with no expectation of anything happening. Think about what you're doing later that day, something. Make the gym as unsexual a place as you can make it. Do it long enough and you get used to it. Accept that some days you'll be shrinky dink, others you'll be Hung Far Lo. The more you relax yourself, the more relaxed you will be. Alternatively, go straight to the stalls, pull a few times to get a semi, then come out. Or go straight to the shower and take a hot shower before going into the sauna to re-warm your unit. The key is to relax and not care.

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a similar issue because I take adderall for ADD. A side effect is that it causes the blood vessels in your extremities to constrict (including your penis) and makes my dick look a little shrivelled when soft compared to when I haven't taken the adderall. At first I was a little self conscious about it but soon I stopped caring about it and I noticed once I stopped caring, I didn't get as much shrinkage from it either. Just relax when you're there. We're all guys, we know how dicks work, we know some are growers, showers, shy guys, etc.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the same problem, except I do kind of get off a little on being seen naked. But I shrink up A LOT when I am in the showers at the gym. They keep it really cold in there.

After I've been walking around in a towel for a while, it usually goes back to normal and I am ok to show. I think it warms it back up.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A trick of the modeling trade to make your cock look bigger soft is to tie (resonably tightly) a small peice of pantyhose the same colour as your skin around the base of your cock when it is hard. It works kinda like a cock ring, the blood can still flow in and out of it as needed but after your hardon goes away the size stays similar. If you get good at hiding the knot under your cock and dont trimm too much it is alomost not noticable even if a guy is standing right next to you lookin at your rod.