Need the love and support of lpsg

Status
Not open for further replies.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hypothyroidism can be understood as a lack of iodine. Most people don't have iodine in their diet. Asian cultures that consume kelp never have this problem. Salt used to be iodized.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You never mentioned your medical problem up to now, I'm also starting to think it's bullshit and just attention seeking. When one thread you start stating your problems starts to die down a bit you post another one.

The American Thyroid association found no evidence to support 'Wilson's syndrome'.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lafever,

I am just curious you talk about faith, hanging on and have even 'blessed' a few of those who have replied to you favorably. On the flip side you have said some pretty unloving and unblessing things to others.

Don't you find this a little contradictory?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been avoiding this thread for a week. It has taken great willpower to stay out of it.

Who knows what the scene is, but sometimes being nice is more important than being right. :rolleyes:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And sometimes the truth is more important than being nice :) I don't think it's very nice when a poster manipulates and takes advantage of some of the truly nice people on here.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again your rambling holds no bearing to my real life. Nothing you have said has had a stitch of truth. Wait.. I'll highlight the relevant points.
a) I would be in worse shape than I am now if I had to suffer from what you are putting your children through. I'd have to think low of my parents for trying to have another kid when they are already shopping at the thrift store. There is a difference between making sacrifices and the selfishness I keep referring to. I understand people need to shop at thrift stores when life happens. But there is a difference to people who have more kids when they already have to make the sacrifice of having to shop at one.

b) I do believe in my limited life I've experienced love to the fullest. I have a gay best friend whom I have been basically abused by to every extent and because I still see the child inside... I would die for him. If you're going to try and place that he is gay in the way.. consider the threads I've created about sleeping with him. Anyhow.. I've yet to discover nothing about love.

c) Just because life is handed to me on a silver platter does not mean that I have not had to fend for myself. I'm alone in my mental health status and that alone is more than you could probably handle. My aloneness is caused by a lack of trust for people. I may have things handed to me, but it's because thats the status of my family, it doesn't have anything to do with who I am as a person.

d) I stated already I will not be marrying. I may be a surrogate mother for a few gay friends but that's it.

e) I'm sorry I've never run to mommy or daddy for anything. Like I stated I'm alone in my own little world for most of my life. So your theory about having to run to people for help is far unrealistic. I am self sufficient and can do things on my own.

Your approach on treating my like a child is really pointless. In your opinion I can't do anything for myself and I have what you consider 'so much to learn' but in reality I'm probably more equipped to live on my own and support myself than you are at this point.

No offence but you`re young darling, you can`t have my experiences in life until you`ve lived your own, you`re just a kid, barely out of the nest, i`ve been supporting myself since i was 16.

okay, let's back up here. If you read the paper that the AFA cited, normal body temp is rarely 98.6. In fact, that's not even an average from what a couple studies have shown. Like everything else in the human body, baseline body temperature is variable between people, same as blood pressure, penis length, height, etc. it very well may be

also, hypothyroisism is very serious-- but it also goes undetected in many people for years upon years. if you are hypothyroid, it's not going to kill you in days. treatment for hypothyroidism varies, but the main treatment is with synthroid, which you can get the generic version of for about $20 a month. I'm sure there are low cost clinics in your area to get some basic healthcare and meds especially if you have need and a chronic condition.

It's good that you'll have insurance so you can get this treated.

I`ve had symptoms of this for several years but the swelling in the face and eyes, the cronic joint pain, dimentia, and fatique are starting to overwhelm me, the last month has been a fight to get up with my temperature averaging aroung 96 degrees, now i have to come up with the money to see the doctor and redue some more tests and get the prescription, you can`t just go down to the er for this. And snoozan, that last sentence was heart felt, thank you.

Ok, being someone who has antithyroid antibodies, which is an auto-immune disease of the thyroid where the thyroid attacks itsself. I had this horribly before it was discovered. Another name for this is Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism. I was put on a thryoid medication called Amour Thyroid that was $3.00 (yes three dollars) for 90 pills without insurance, i picked up my 90 pills (3 months supply) at Walgreens Pharmacy. Since then i've had more problems arise with my thyroid and now i am on Synthroid, this medicine is about $10 without insurance at Walgreens.

Either you are doing research on your own about your own medical issues without insurance. Or you are seeing doctors who attented medical school at the Shaman Treehut School of Medicine in Papua New Guinnea. Anyone who knows anything about hypothyroidism, knows this is a very treatable problem and imbalance and is not expensive to treat at all- yes without insurance too. Alabama shouldnt be hiking the prices of Synthroid (generic name is levothyroxine) just because they want to screw over all people who live in there.

At this point, you are coming off as a complete hypochondriac to go into all the mess you did about Shani and her medical problems you described days ago to us all. And then when that thread died down with the sympathy, you start posting about how you are going to die from hypothyroidism? Every female in my family has an underactive thyroid. IN fact, most women can just about bet at one time or another in their lifetime they will be diagnosed with it. This is a problem that can cause some horrible and uncomfortable symptoms as i know all too well, but its not going to kill you if left untreated. Many of our ancestors had low thyroid and didnt know it. They didnt keel over because of it.

Let me also state that your exaggeration on your "disease" has me wondering if Shani has low to moderate high blood pressure instead of all this you've been spouting for sympathy.

At this point, im sure by page 15 on this thread you will have an all out brain tumor.
I`ve posted another managed attatchment at the bottom of thos post incase you were too high or full of yourself to see the other two in another post, i guess shani faked her cat scan, you`re such a ****.

How can you be so callous? Why don`t you just leave me alone, please. Isn`t there someone else you can badger?

Might i also make the suggestion that you should apply for disability checks for that kind of horrible deadly disease you are sporting. If they deny you for the Wilsons Disease, try pleading insanity and mental instability. They shouldnt deny your disability with that one.

I think you`re just mean, you should get anger management help, you obviously get joy out of fucking with other people. You must be deaf to the fact that you are now know as one of the bratt pack.(trolls that is)
I`ve tried to be nice to you, you just don`t have it in your heart to return the favor.

You should print this out and see if they cover this as a disability for you.

Hypothyroidism can be understood as a lack of iodine. Most people don't have iodine in their diet. Asian cultures that consume kelp never have this problem. Salt used to be iodized.

Last month i had a case of mrsa and the er gave me Sulfa to combat the infection, this is what kicked all this off, the condition was pre-existing.

You never mentioned your medical problem up to now, I'm also starting to think it's bullshit and just attention seeking. When one thread you start stating your problems starts to die down a bit you post another one.

I see your true colors have come out with the brat pack. I think you should just go fuck off, i can really do without you in my life, i see how you along with several others love to jump from thread to thread fucking with people, it`s obvious who the trolls are at lpsg, so what`s it like being a troll?

The American Thyroid association found no evidence to support 'Wilson's syndrome'.

The way i feel i`m willing to try both remedies for both disorders until i get a definate from the doctor on what`s going on, i`ve had blood tests run several times in the last year and nothing turns up(no std`s or nothing) but i cannot deny the symptoms and the pain. My temperature has gone bad to worse in the last month.

lafever:cool:

Attachments

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what it's like being a troll, what's it like being a liar? I dislike the way you're taking advantage of the good nature of some people on here, your posts are full of crap and it's just plain wrong to invent all this drama just for attention. I kept out of this thread up to now despite considering what you said dubious, but I think you've just invented one lie too many.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Excuses and lies always come in packs. This guy represents every last one of the symptoms of histrionic personality disorder, otherwise known as being a pathological liar. You "one up" everything someone says, you negate facts and completely over look them to go into petty insults. Not to mention the hypochondria that is tied closely to people with histrionic personality disorder. They often lie to get sympathy and are a legend in their own minds, hence when he's losing an argument he falls back on his 7x7 inch cock. Its really quite humorous and sad all at the same time.

Psychology majors, take a gander at this one. See if you can figure him out.

Pathological liars do indeed have some bad things that happen to them like the rest of us...they just lie to damn much that they lose all credibility.

I think he's lost his credibility and any favor, sliver of favor he *might* have had. It's just kinda sad to watch the guy keep dusting himself off and throwing himself back into the dirt like this.

I hope one day he gets the hint and finds something better to do with his time.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lafever,

I am just curious you talk about faith, hanging on and have even 'blessed' a few of those who have replied to you favorably. On the flip side you have said some pretty unloving and unblessing things to others.

Don't you find this a little contradictory?

No, there are some real bitches on lpsg, trolls, who love to attack at the drop of a hat, i think they should all rot in hell.
They wouldn`t know anything about being truthfull, that`s why it doesn`t make any sense to them.

When they die and it`s written in the book why did you forsake you neighbor when he was in need of support their mouths are going to drop.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goodness sakes, people, give it a rest.

You're picking him to death. Don't you guys have some pimples to take care of?

Jeez.

Let him be.

They`re trolls hotmilf, i hope they all get banned from the mods, it`s no wonder no one wants to open up on lpsg with real life problems, why would they with the bratt pack lurking in the threads.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's nice that you're so nice all the time hotmilf, however I can't be the only one who thinks that it's bullshit. Let us be :)

I think you`re bullshit, everything about you is shit, i hope you`re misserably lonely, oh, that`s right you are, that`s why you`re such a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.