Need to ask a friend if he's a homosexual. Could use some advice.

GrowingBig

Just Browsing
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Someone may have said it before but maybe the guy is just really picky, or just freaked out by sex after something happened. I know after my second time it scarred me for life seeing blood on the sheets *shudders*. Leave dude alone, if something is up you'll only know after he tells you, and none the sooner.:cool:
This too could be the problem... I guess I should just leave him to approach people he is comfortable with in regard to the topic.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know. I'm still on the side of at least making an opening so he can talk if he wants to. Who knows? Maybe it's something that he really needs to talk about and he hasn't found the nerve to talk to his friends yet. You shouldn't pressure him to divulge, but sometimes it's a friend's job to ask tough questions in order to help.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW,

What makes you think he's gay? Many times before I got married, i was in the same boat. Theres one thing I always realized even back then.....just because someone wants YOU doesnt mean you want them. I've turned down more pussy than the average guy...and I dont like scanks!!! even nice looking ones....the "vibe" has to be right.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
GrowingBig said:
what if he were looking for an outlet... I am a good enough friend to approach him on the topic.. I mean, he always cracks "gay jokes" when I'm around... I think he sometimes subconciously tries to approach the topic himself... meh, it's just akward.

Well when he's making his gay jokes in a serious voice just let him know that your ine with gay men and evenutally he will realise that your not judgemental and he can tell you, but DONT ask him straight out 'are you gay' because chances are even if he is and dosent want to admit it yet he will be offended and embarressed that someone has worked it out

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUBE said:
Nothing wrong with just letting him know that your cool with other lifestyles...in general conversation...not in regard to him. A friend that is clearly open to the vulnerability in others is a good friend indeed. Regardless of what he is in to...he may not be ready for someone...some guys gay or straight are late bloomers. Nice to hear you want the best for him
Well stated .....I agree completly.
:tongue: