Need to be full to orgasm

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ive always had a problem receiving oral and never been able to work out why. However lately ive found that when i masturbate unless i have something in me (vibrator, dildo etc) then i have a problem achieving orgasm. It doesnt have to be moving but i think that giving my vaginal muscles something to clamp down on make it feel more comfortable and natural. Also this would explain my inability (trouble) of reaching orgasm through oral and not being full at that time.

Does this sound feasible and anybody else have or know of a similar problem?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, i orgasm without anything inside of me, but it's so much better if there's something in there. i think it's just more pressure in the right places.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Everyone's different. I can't orgasm if I masturbate with my left hand. It's distracting for some reason. My girlfriend finds it difficult to orgasm when she masturbates in front her partners. To be honest I think for the most part it's all mental rather than physical cuz when you think about it, there shouldn't be a reason for any of this at all. I've been with girls who didn't like being stuffed for orals and others who loved it. It think the problem is when people tell you there is only one way you can enjoy sex acts. There is no rule. There is no standard. You should do whatever works for you.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what fingers are for though, right? :) No reason to only use your mouth for oral.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
You have found out what it takes for you to orgasm, thats good. It is completly feasable, after all its what you have experienced, but it is not what I experience at all. Fot me it has nothing to do with feeling "full", more to do with stimulation of certain areas.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps if the man is large enough in both length and thickness, a woman can have that full feeling and have both her g spot and clitoris pleasurably stimulated at the same time...all her nerve endings, and her mind and sexual appetite by the visual appeal during foreplay, are excited and she feels more sexual. I have had women tell me that being with a huge penis has made them feel more sexual and more passionate...and that was in their mind before we ever got to working on insertion.