Need to clarify the "erect bends" I do

lickitysplit: I have posted severa times here about doing erect bends and have had some members tell me to be very cautious and I appreciate that. But I need to clarify something. All this time, I thought I was doing "erect bends" but for me, its not really that. I have seen some video tutorials on "erect bends" and it has the people doing some severe stuff.

Take a look at my picture, http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?act=mo...&cmd=si&img=465

Now, if you look at my base, you will notice it goes in the upward direction. THere is about 2 1/2 to 3 inches of the base doing that. Then the dick takes the banana curve downward.

All I do is when I am 100% hard, I grip the base till the edge of my hand is where the bend starts. Then all I do is proceed to lift the shaft up/and the bend so that is matches the angle of my base. So essentially, I am straightening it out.

This in itself is somewhat hard because when I am hard, I have alot of resistance because of that bend. But I am not really moving my dick all that much. So I needed to clarify what exactly I was doing. I am not folding my dick or anything of that nature, just trying to put it into a "straight" state of existance so to speak.

What this does is stretch the internal muscles and hopefully show some results in about 2 months. I have been in talks with a guy who had peyronies and has all but cleared most of his bent issues doing manual exercises such as these.

I believe, what I am doing is not as dangerous as someone doing a "true" erect bend.

Thoughts?

Thanks

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You may not be damaging yourself, but what is the point? Stop trying to change what the penis Gods blessed you so generously with (did I just dangle a participle?) It's a beautiful cock just as is.

lickitysplit: Thank you KinkGuy, I appreciate the compliment.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, a dangling participle is like "Flying across the country, the Rockies came into view." In that case, it makes it seem the Rockies are flying.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 17 2004, 12:51 AM
Actually, a dangling participle is like "Flying across the country, the Rockies came into view." In that case, it makes it seem the Rockies are flying.
you could have at least pretended that my dangling part-iciple was funny!!!!