Need to get away for sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: Ladies,
    Is there anyone out there with a similar problem like this, or has dealt with a problem like this? Through much talking and prying it out of her... I found out that my girlfriend doesn't like to have sex because she can't let herself go and enjoy it ever. Whenever we have sex, she feels like se can't express how she's feeling or anything like that. She says that if we went away, some place away from everything, we'd be able to have sex more often and she'd be able to enjoy it more. The problem is, I don't have the money or time to go away every weekend to have sex. :D Does anyone know what I'm talking about here? If anyone has any ideas, please, I'm all ears... thanks

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

2. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: yes i know what you are talking about.
    does your gf have kids, or work alot?
    maybe that is it.
    i know for me, it is hard sometimes to unwind from the house in order to be in sex mode lol
    you go from laundry, dishes and dinner to scrubbing toilet, giving baths and putting kids to bed,
    then when you get a few moments of private all i can do is shake like a nervous wreck and think about all i have to get done tomarow and how early to get up.
    cant get out of the rut....
    maybe she is having trouble winding down and changing pace to be able to enjoy....

Tender

3. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Yeah, Seven, can you tell us what she needs to get away from? Sometimes just getting a bed that doesn't make any noise [or similar solution] can make all the difference!

4. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: Tender + Wvalady,
    Thanks for your responses. :) She does work a lot and goes to school. She has to pay her mom rent for her room and this puts stress on her I can tell. She did this as a option for her mom to help with the house payments but now she's being taken advantage of. She also has 2 little siblings, 8 and 10. They are in bed though before we ever go upstairs. Her mom's door is always shut and never comes out during the night so I'm alittle confussed when thinking what could be causing this (fear of being caught maybe?). I like that feeling but don't last long. :mad: Her bed is brand new but makes some noise up against the wall. We can change that though by pulling the bed away from the wall and by having sex facing another way near the end of the bed to take away the "thumping" noise. :D Maybe I'm missing something? I don't know... any thoughts?

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

5. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: i would have an extrememly hard time with my mother in the house ;)
    probably wouldnt happen often...

Tender

6. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Yeah, and add two young siblings to the mix, and it wouldn't be happening at all, Seven. Sorry, I agree with your lady.

:-X

7. Imported

Gold Member

Vincentr1: Whatever it costs, MOVE OUT! No way My wife is having sex with her mom or Dad in the house. What's weird is whenever we visit my parents she's horny as hell. Something about the room I grew up in I guess. My wife and I have two kids, 13, and 9. At this point the kids probably know we have sex. but they certainly don't want to hear about it, and my wife doesn't want to be heard either. Whenever the kids want to sleepover someone's house I never complain. We purposely have a once a year week long or more NO KIDS vacation at an adult's only resort. It's in the top three on the priority list. Once we started taking these vacations the sex got ten times better and I'd say it probably saved our marriage. We've been married 17 year next June.

8. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: There are so many things that affect a woman before, during and after sex. Most women know when the time is "right". Ask her, she'll tell you if it is... Women want complete privacy. Especially when she masturbating... NO ONE will be around.. the phone will be probably off the hook too. And women do not want to be percieved as a slut. Therefore she will remain composed at all times. She may let out moans, groans and a few "oh my god".. . but not much else... You need to let her know that its ok for her to be more vocal. Tell her you wont think any less of her. In fact, tell her its like applause and a way of showing you that she loves what youre doing... ;)

9. Imported

Gold Member

gicast: yeah, nothing breaks the mood as good as your 4 year old walking in your room, (you don't notice becuz of all YOUR OWN noises) and asking for milk!!! YIKES! :eek: :-[

Draft saved Draft deleted