M

Mr Ed in Mass

try a very light layer of vasaline and wipe off the excess

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
honestly I would try playing with myself before you make your big appearence :cool: or maybe even smoke a bit of pot before youy go onstage it relaxes all of me

dalian01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had to appear onstage nude before and I made sure that I had been jelqing for weeks before and had not masturbated for the whole week before - this gave me a good hang and big balls!

noline

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know about jelging for making a flacid penis hang longer, but I haven't tried it yet. what do you know about the Fowfer exercise?

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Regular pumping will definitely help with the grith of flaccid size. However, and I want to emphasize that years ago when I first started pumping, for about the first 3 months, the look was abnormal if not flat out disgusting.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regular pumping will definitely help with the grith of flaccid size. However, and I want to emphasize that years ago when I first started pumping, for about the first 3 months, the look was abnormal if not flat out disgusting.

Seeing some of the pics here of dudes who pump, it does look disgusting, does that look continue or not, I personally would never do it.

3some

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don’t you include the use of a penis extender along with the options the other guys have suggested? I feel the dual effect of manual exercises along with a penis extender will give you the required results in the limited period that we are talking about. If you have any further questions regarding the use of extenders, fire away- I am sort of an experienced user and would love to share my views.