Need to tighten myself to feel anything with boyfriend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lolmandy, Mar 2, 2010.

1. lolmandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hi,

i have somewhat of a history with size. my current boyfriend knows this, but isn't exactly an lpsg member.

the trouble i'm having is that my boyfriend's girth doesn't stimulate me as much as i need, and he's feeling really, really jealous and mad because of it. i'm fine with it, but he has always had snugness issues with girls, he's said.

is there anything we can do to help this - that is, create snugness? so far, i've tried laying on my back and stomach, which helps, but it makes it easy to slip out for him because the angle requires a lot of length.

any other ideas besides just resorting to anal? i appreciate any help.

mandy

2. tigolbitties

tigolbitties New Member

oh dear... you're going to get so many emails from the small cock humiliation guys now...

3. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are keigle exercises you can do. There are specific products that can help. My favorite are the Luna Balls by Lelo. They are two heavier little balls encased in larger ones. The inside balls roll around and stimulate you. They go inside the vagina and your muscles will exercise around them as you move around. This set comes with two different sizes of weighted balls so you can increase the weight when you're ready.

Fun Factory also makes a set of these but I prefer the Lelo ones.

There are also other types of products that do the same thing but look more like little bars that you bend with your vaginal muscles. I've not tried these personally so I can't tell you if they work better or not.

Even without any products you can just do exercises to improve your muscles strength which will in turn help you grip your partner better. just sitting in a chair you can squeeze those muscles (like you're trying to stop a stream of urine mid-stream) and hold them for a few seconds. Just keep repeating this and increasing the length of each squeeze. Over time you will find yourself having great control and you'll both be happier.

Shameless plug...you can find products for this at my website which you can find in my signiture. Type in LPSG for a 25% discount

4. D_Langstaff Longstaff

You can come over to my house if you'd like. Won't be an issue there =)

But seriously, everything badgirl said was 100% correct.

#4 D_Langstaff Longstaff, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  5. lolmandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow, I had no idea there were special tools and toys for that... cool.

i'm not in the market to humiliate anybody - it's really an issue of boosting his ego a bit and having a bit of a healthier sex life.

i really appreciate your explanation and tips badgirl.. i'll have to borrow his credit card for your site i think lol.

6. Boobalaa

Gold Member

hmm..sounds like a 'size-queen" issue..
    I don't know enuff about the situation from the info; but after perusing your gallery, methinks, stimulating physical attraction won over your boyfriend; As for your attraction to him, I have no say whether it was age, $$, intelligence, pay backs/grudge..etc..So I dunno any advice to give you except to say ..Let him Fist you and see how snug that feels

7. chestybbwsizequeen

chestybbwsizequeen New Member

Albums:
    They have all kinds of penis enhancements that he could wear to increase the girth and length. Is this something he would consider?

8. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Simplest thing i do when i find that i want a tad bit more tightness.... is i close the legs together. I know it feels a tad bit tighter for the penis... however i cannot speculate if it's tighter or "snug" for the girl.

9. hungerdon

hungerdon New Member

Albums:
    How large is he that you have trouble feeling him?

Keigle exercises help.

10. Incocknito

Gold Member

It's 'Kegel'

I was going to write some advice as to how you could make things work with the current boyfriend but obviously there is no long term future for you.

You will either break up with him NOW and find someone else who satisfies your need or you will break up LATER. Either way you will end up breaking up with him.

So maybe do it sooner rather than later?

11. Epicfailguy

Epicfailguy Member

Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v

there still is something like a platonic love

also:
    try getting him into P.E on several sites theres loads of info(next to the part on this site)
    over a year's span he can add an inch girth(and two length) to his penis if he's dedicated enough

#11 Epicfailguy, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  12. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would try the Kegel exercises before you dump the guy. You can even try it out while he is in you so he feels like he is participating and you can get feedback from him as to how you are squeezing. Lelo balls are great for this, but as mentioned, you can work these muscles anytime. When I do them, I think of an elevator going up and down. The visualization helps with control and working the whole area. Oh! And check out some Pilates moves too. I have found a Yoga-Pilates DVD that was great at working the pelvic floor muscles in conjunction with other lower body exercises.

And, yeah, keeping your legs closed helps too.

Good luck!

13. the_reverend

Gold Member

yeah, Kegels are usually best...i've found that crossing your legs works pretty well for increasing tightness as well, but don't know if it does it in a way that's effectively stimulating for the female when girth is lacking already on the male side...

14. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It does help some, to feel more filled when girth is lacking. :)

15. the_reverend

Gold Member

oh goody! i'm helpful! :)

16. BigJR

BigJR New Member

There is an article on Sensible Fitness: Cincinnati Personal Training - Results 100% Guaranteed about the anatomy of the pelvic floor muscles that you might want to take a look at.

I think it's really awesome that you are willing to take action in improving your sex life with this guy, I feel like most women would just move on to some one else, props for that.

17. badgerii

badgerii Member

Albums:
    Singing (belting) tightens you up down there. No joke. When you belt it uses the muscles down there. A friend used to joke that she sings from her vagina, and trust me that pussy was never loose ;)

18. nevin

nevin New Member

You should send your b/f over to thundersplace.org

19. D_Darneston Kneelength

I agree with most people who posted -- work on yourself. There's another benefit. If, for example, your BF leaves you, you'll be ultimately looking for a new man.

You're a very pretty woman, but you'll have the same problem. You need a tighter squeeze. Do nothing about yourself and there will be lots of wonderful guys who you'll meet, try out, and even have attachment to. And you'll have the same problem if they turn out to be too thin. Being tighter means that doors to relationships with good men are not closing on you. This is not some loose theoretical argument. Look at the data. You could be looking for a cock that is present in 1 out of 100 or even 1 out of 1000 men. Do you want to have an eligible male start ration of 1 out of 1000?! Then, factor in other preferences that you may have -- employment, race, criminal record and you might be a much older and single woman (ironically with an even looser vagina) before you find the right man.

I would feel sorry for you if you wound up limited sexually to guys with soda can thick cocks. Why?

First of all, you'll trade one problem for another, worse, problem. A lot of guys that big know it and they're ego-maniacal assholes.

Second, a guy with a good personality and an 8X6 cock has options. Let's face it. Unless he's incredibly naive if he's single and fucking, women are giving him feedback. So the question becomes, in HIS mind, are you the hottest woman to be monogamous with? Especially if if you're looser vaginally? Who's to say that they wouldn't dump you for an even prettier and tighter woman (and you are pretty).

I applaud you for interest in a solution, although as great as this site is, I do detect some inconsistency in asking the question here. I mean, asking it here is like going to a Porsche dealership and asking if there's a way to make your Yugo go faster. It smacks of you already having unconsciously having made up your mind; going window shopping; and asking the question seeking an answer that validates your decision. I'm sure I've over-analyzed and am wrong, but it does have that ring.

Two other points, pretty woman: If you can't discuss this with BF don't get married. 'Nuff said there. :eek:)

I know nothing about how a vagina is supposed to feel to the owner of the vagina, but you did not mention your BF's size -- not that I assume that you've measured. I'm concerned that you say that you can not feel him. Even with a 1 inch cock, you should feel him clitorially. If this is a circumstance that has been recently encountered, you might want to get that checked out.

20. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Try closing your legs when he has entered you during missionary or from behind this should tighten things up quite a bit.
    If you do kegals occasionally also you'll more than be able to feel him I'm sure.
    Good luck mandy

Draft saved Draft deleted