Need Twinks

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Don_D_Crapper, Oct 25, 2006.

1. D_Don_D_Crapper

D_Don_D_Crapper New Member

I was wondering if anyonce can help: I'm trying to find a video clip I had couple of years ago.

It involves two very handsome, very smooth lean twinks (one blond, one dark-haired) naked on a yellow sofa. They begin by rubbing each other and then sucking, before the dark-haired guy fucks the blond guy doggie-style, and then the blonde guy fucks the dark-haired guy. They shoot nice loads a couple of times.

They both have quite big dicks, probably eight/nine/ten inches long and very juicy looking.

I thought it was a very hot clip but can't find it anywhere. If anyone knows what/who it was and knows where I can get my hands on it again, PLEASE let me know.

Cheers.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's BelAmi Cherries or something like that.

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    by that discription it could be one in a thousand titles. Don't you know even one of the actors( using lightly ) names. IF it was that memorable I would have found out for sure. is it English or French, maybe even German. Cuz if it was English I doubt it was Bel Ami. If it was Twinks maybe Cobra Video.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice