Need Twinks

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Don_D_Crapper, Oct 25, 2006.

1. D_Don_D_Crapper

D_Don_D_Crapper New Member

I was wondering if anyonce can help: I'm trying to find a video clip I had couple of years ago.

It involves two very handsome, very smooth lean twinks (one blond, one dark-haired) naked on a yellow sofa. They begin by rubbing each other and then sucking, before the dark-haired guy fucks the blond guy doggie-style, and then the blonde guy fucks the dark-haired guy. They shoot nice loads a couple of times.

They both have quite big dicks, probably eight/nine/ten inches long and very juicy looking.

I thought it was a very hot clip but can't find it anywhere. If anyone knows what/who it was and knows where I can get my hands on it again, PLEASE let me know.

Cheers.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's BelAmi Cherries or something like that.

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    by that discription it could be one in a thousand titles. Don't you know even one of the actors( using lightly ) names. IF it was that memorable I would have found out for sure. is it English or French, maybe even German. Cuz if it was English I doubt it was Bel Ami. If it was Twinks maybe Cobra Video.

Draft saved Draft deleted