Need underwear help

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by tooltime954, Sep 16, 2009.

1. tooltime954

tooltime954 New Member

Hey guys, need your help. Recently moved from south Florida to NE Pennsylvania. Not used to the winter weather. I have not worn underwear in years, but know I will need them for the upcoming cold season. Here is the dilemma:
    I also have some skin allergies to elastic (very sensitive skin). I need to find some underwear that will work for also being largely endowed, with a large sack.

Any advice guys?

Thank you.

2. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

How allergic are you ? I mean if the elastic is completely covered by fabric ( cotton or whatever ) would you still have a reaction to it ?

3. tooltime954

tooltime954 New Member

I tried those Hanes tagless that cover the elastic. They seemed to help with the skin from reacting, but they don't seem to have a good pouch to hold me in. Do you know of another brand that might be like that, but offer a diffrent fit?

4. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've seenboxers that were non-elastic and sized to fit. But they were in Italy and feindishly expensive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice