Need women's advice.. thanks

B_Ireallyneeditbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(I'm looking for advice from women who've had experience as either hotwives, been in relationships where they needed to seek outside sex either with or without husband's agreement/encouragement, etc.)

I'm in my early 20's, reasonably attractive, and been married for 3 years. My husband and I hardly ever have sex.. maybe once every 3 months. I've constantly let him know that it's a problem, and that I'm attracted to him etc, he says he's attracted to me but his response is either that we're busy(somewhat true but we do have plenty of opportunity to do it if we waned to), or that I deserve to be with someone who has a big cock. When we do have sex it's decent, although usually monotomous. He does have an active sexual brain but he's quite a lot older than me and maybe his need for actual sex(as opposed to masturbation) isn't as great as mine.. and also while I haven't found it to be a problem, he is pretty small at about 5 inches.

We've both from time to time talked about me finding a lover, or at least flirting with guys and getting to know guys, going on dates, seeing if I can meet a guy who's got a big cock whom I can see regularly etc. 99.9999% of this talk is initiated by him, and while the thought does turn me on, I've never come close to acting on it. However we've been married for a while now and we are practically not having sex.. I really crave steamy sex and I have to admit that it would be great to be with a guy who is well-endowed and wants me all the time. Husband encourages me to find someone all the time.. so should I? I think our relationship will survive because our friendship is strong, but he thinks that at the very least I deserve to be with someone who can sexually satisfy me...

I haven't taken the next step.. so should I? I mean, I do have his approval... and the longer our relationship stays sex-free the more I'm beginning to really think that it would be wonderful to take the next step... I think I know what the answer will be from you guys anyway.... that if I have his encouragement/approval and we've properly talked about it, then I should just take the next step, right? By the way I do get quite a bit of attention from men through my work dealing with the public and it really is nice to feel wanted by men... some of whom are very attractive and probably a lot better endowed and sexually active than my husband... I've pretty much held myself back all this time despite getting encouragement from husband to socialize with guys I do meet..

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Should you?

The only person who can answer that is you.

Jean Paul Sartre made a point, I can't remember what essay it was in, that a person asks advice from the people he/she expects (consciously or subconsciously) to give the advice that matches the decision he/she has already made. The fact you are asking this on a site more likely to be populated with sexually liberal people suggests you are looking to be given a green light.

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this the same 5inch guy you were with when you posted that you did in fact have a problem with his penis size, that it didn't satisfy you and you were looking for other guys to hook up with?

4 years ago when she was 18.

I expect more from an adminstrator than this sort of low-class response.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Fuck you, asshole.

I say 'well spotted, Aconitum' - this 'woman' posts 2 very similar stories 4 years apart with almost no change in the line (boyfriend becomes husband, looking becomes sorta looking) and you think 'she' should be given the benefit of the doubt and that Ac is being 'low class' pointing the previous post out to the membership. This user never ever replied to anyone in thread or carried on the conversation, why? Because the first post got a few horn dogs pm-ing 'her' and gave 'her' the wank material 'she' needed.

The chances of 'Ireallyneeditbig' being an actual woman and not some SPH dude are pretty fucking small.

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck you, asshole.

I say 'well spotted, Aconitum' - this 'woman' posts 2 very similar stories 4 years apart with almost no change in the line (boyfriend becomes husband, looking becomes sorta looking) and you think 'she' should be given the benefit of the doubt and that Ac is being 'low class' pointing the previous post out to the membership. This user never ever replied to anyone in thread or carried on the conversation, why? Because the first post got a few horn dogs pm-ing 'her' and gave 'her' the wank material 'she' needed.

The chances of 'Ireallyneeditbig' being an actual woman and not some SPH dude are pretty fucking small.

Revealing, again, your lack of class, arrogance, tact, gentility, and your intellectual limitations and psychological problems.

To use your standard, as you used on me previously, my post is none of your business since it wasn't talking about you, and since you referred to me as an asshole for replying to you in that prior case, then I guess the appellation applies to you in this instance. Q.E.D.

All I did was say that I thought the one poster was out of line--way out of line for an admin who should be open-minded and not casually throwing accusations around.

Sartre? I believe your reach exceeds your grasp.

Here are a few simple reasons to post her query here:

There are few places where a woman can openly express her opinion that size matters, her desire for big ones, and desire to specifically seek them out, without getting pilloried, called a slut, and experiencing a whole host of other attacks, negative feedback, or negative ramifications. And it's easier done anonymously even if severe negative consequences aren't expected. Go do some reading about the power of confessing very personal things that one might feel conflicted about. Not only is this a unique place to express thoughts about the topic at hand, anonymously, with expectation of not being trashed for her views, but it is a place where a woman might expect to find other women who've had to deal with 1. The feelings about her partner, size, and herself for having those feelings and 2. Other women who've specifically sought men with big penises hence might have advice to offer. My oh, my, where in the world could a woman post about her desire for big penises, anonymously, without expectation of being attacked, and with hope of finding woman who are or have been where she’s at with it? 2+2+2+2=LPSG as the most logical place to post her query.

To jump to the conclusion that this is a man posing as a woman to troll for jack-off material by making 2 posts 4 years apart is quite a leap, an enormous assumption. What I've seen of men trolling like that is that they don't lie dormant for 4 years only to post something very similar after all those years. It's seem much more likely that the poster was an 18-y.o. with a boyfriend she had doubts about, married him, and after being together for 4 years is still curious about finding bigger and exploring acting on that.

Occam is on my side.

And what do you make of her asking to have a mod delete the thread? Sounds more like a poster who’s embarrassed about writing what she did and unhappy about being attacked than a male troll, who for god knows what reason would ask to have the thread deleted.

More importantly, this poster didn't slam anyone, said nothing at all about another member, and the "evidence" that this is a troll is a massive extrapolation from very minimal empirical data. I think the benefit of the doubt should be given sans something more telling if not incriminating. You don’t know what the chances are of the OP being male or female. But you and some others here don't care about that, you're uncivil, you enjoy the blood sport of bashing posters, you're arrogant, and classless. Recall the discussion about "cunty posts" a few months back? Look in the mirror: it was about you and a few others like you. You are a menace to this board. You drive good contributors away. That you haven’t been banned for life does not speak well of the management here.

Shifting to psychoanalysis: You win the award for being the least self-aware, most deluded and projection-laden member here.

“I don’t need to fight to prove I’m right.” Is part of your sig.

I ask, If you don’t need to fight, then why do you fight so much? Fights you instigate. You’re the most hostile person on this site. Sounds like self-delusion to me. The aggressive tone you take in how you respond to others is the way someone as hostile as you should be treated, not many of the non-hostile people you tear into. Your disproportionate aggression and hostility, use of hostile language and profanity, and your juvenile name-calling evinces personal psychological issues. You’re a classic cyber-bully, probably living such an insignificant, miserable existence that your only hope to have some status is as an online anonymous outspoken bully. And you milk it.

You do need to fight, otherwise you wouldn’t so much.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Revealing, again, your lack of class, arrogance, tact, gentility, and your intellectual limitations and psychological problems.

To use your standard, as you used on me previously, my post is none of your business since it wasn't talking about you, and since you referred to me as an asshole for replying to you in that prior case, then I guess the appellation applies to you in this instance. Q.E.D.

All I did was say that I thought the one poster was out of line--way out of line for an admin who should be open-minded and not casually throwing accusations around.

There are few places where a woman can openly express her opinion that size matters, her desire for big ones, and desire to specifically seek them out, without getting pilloried, called a slut, and experiencing a whole host of other attacks, negative feedback, or negative ramifications. And it's easier done anonymously even if severe negative consequences aren't expected. Go do some reading about the power of confessing very personal things that one might feel conflicted about. Not only is this a unique place to express thoughts about the topic at hand, anonymously, with expectation of not being trashed for her views, but it is a place where a woman might expect to find other women who've had to deal with 1. The feelings about her partner, size, and herself for having those feelings and 2. Other women who've specifically sought men with big penises hence might have advice to offer. My oh, my, where in the world could a woman post about her desire for big penises, anonymously, without expectation of being attacked, and with hope of finding woman who are or have been where she’s at with it? 2+2+2+2=LPSG as the most logical place to post her query.

To jump to the conclusion that this is a man posing as a woman to troll for jack-off material by making 2 posts 4 years apart is quite a leap, an enormous assumption. What I've seen of men trolling like that is that they don't lie dormant for 4 years only to post something very similar after all those years. It's seem much more likely that the poster was an 18-y.o. with a boyfriend she had doubts about, married him, and after being together for 4 years is still curious about finding bigger and exploring acting on that.

Occam is on my side.

And what do you make of her asking to have a mod delete the thread? Sounds more like a poster who’s embarrassed about writing what she did and unhappy about being attacked than a male troll, who for god knows what reason would ask to have the thread deleted.

More importantly, this poster didn't slam anyone, said nothing at all about another member, and the "evidence" that this is a troll is a massive extrapolation from very minimal empirical data. I think the benefit of the doubt should be given sans something more telling if not incriminating. You don’t know what the chances are of the OP being male or female. But you and some others here don't care about that, you're uncivil, you enjoy the blood sport of bashing posters, you're arrogant, and classless. Recall the discussion about "cunty posts" a few months back? Look in the mirror: it was about you and a few others like you. You are a menace to this board. You drive good contributors away. That you haven’t been banned for life does not speak well of the management here.

Shifting to psychoanalysis: You win the award for being the least self-aware, most deluded and projection-laden member here.

I ask, If you don’t need to fight, then why do you fight so much? Fights you instigate. You’re the most hostile person on this site. Sounds like self-delusion to me. The aggressive tone you take in how you respond to others is the way someone as hostile as you should be treated, not many of the non-hostile people you tear into. Your disproportionate aggression and hostility, use of hostile language and profanity, and your juvenile name-calling evinces personal psychological issues. You’re a classic cyber-bully, probably living such an insignificant, miserable existence that your only hope to have some status is as an online anonymous outspoken bully. And you milk it.

tl;dr

Occam is on my side.

I did some nice tl;dr ing right there. Stop trying to mask your failure with a novel. Makes you look twice as bad.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should you?

The only person who can answer that is you.

Jean Paul Sartre made a point, I can't remember what essay it was in, that a person asks advice from the people he/she expects (consciously or subconsciously) to give the advice that matches the decision he/she has already made. The fact you are asking this on a site more likely to be populated with sexually liberal people suggests you are looking to be given a green light.
I thought this post was very insightful.

Is this the same 5inch guy you were with when you posted that you did in fact have a problem with his penis size, that it didn't satisfy you and you were looking for other guys to hook up with?
I don't see anything wrong with wanting more info. to draw a conclusion. People who are bright always dig for more info because they leave nothing to chance, which is high-class if you ask me.

Occam is on my side.

I know that she loves to call someone out but MB wasn't fighting, mearly voicing an opinion which seemed damned near spot on.
Seems to me you're fighting for non-existant virtues, I'll bet you've waited weeks or even days to spring your knowledge on some unexpecting victim.
Although your post was thought provoking and seemed scripted straight from the pages of a book in a used college book store, you still pounced like a kitten on a wrapped ball of wool.
Your going after MB for bullying and Aconitum for her low-class response is like calling the kettle black.
Atleast they have minds of their own and don't copy catchy little phrases from text books.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I don't think you have satisfied the "demonstrandum" portion of such an argument.
Basically, your argument is "pot calling kettle black"... or " I'm Rubber and You're Glue..."

You are incorrect. The moderator did not make ANY allegations whatsoever. She merely asked a simple question as to whether the OP referred to the same person who was referred to in an earlier thread by the same user.

Tho the identical tone and tenor and years separating the two posts do imply that the OP is not sincere, and, for any thinking individual, raises the question of whether this is simply a fake female trying to elicit wank fodder... The OP may well have replied that, yes, its the same guy and that they got married, but things have not gotten better....

But your accusation is entirely specious, even if it was the moderator's intent to expose a fake user...
since it is not considered kosher to misrepresent oneself on this forum, the moderator was, in fact, doing her job.

And your response is not only uncalled for, it is unsupported.
It is not the job of anyone on this forum to be "supportive" by indulging the sexual fantasies or fixations of Users who show no evidence of being genuine.

There are few places where a woman can openly express her opinion that size matters, her desire for big ones, and desire to specifically seek them out, without getting pilloried, called a slut, and experiencing a whole host of other attacks, negative feedback, or negative ramifications. And it's easier done anonymously even if severe negative consequences aren't expected.

Your freudian slip is showing, Dear...

This is your own fixation, and has nothing to do with a Moderator spotting a post that has all the earmarks of being some other jackass with his own fixation on wanting to believe women secretly judge men on the size of their penis, who decides to 'pose' as a female on a forum.

Don't attack Mods simply because some of them show far more insight and comprehension of human behavior than do you.

If you really are that gullible, perhaps I can interest you in a bridge related real estate deal in Brooklyn?

Or... 'Methinks you doth protest too much'...are you simply the same person as the OP who keeps a different account on a different computer- rising to the defense of your imaginary female alter-ego?

(BTW- That last sentence was what an actual unsupported allegation in the form of a question looks like...)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The OP is currently viewing, Large Penis Personal Ads. You can see that on the home page before anyone thinks I have black arts.

Maybe he is a she and really is looking for a big cock. It's a big world.

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Fuck you, asshole.

DAMN,
I'd hate to get into an argument with you, LOL, but, after reading the
message I'd bet you're right.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck you, asshole.

This response, and a history of others, is why MB remains one of my very favorite posters here. I wish more of her ilk would return: so many of the threads around here (whole site, not just in WI) thrash about like tumbleweeds, either repeating the same bullshit dredged up a million times previously or are so poorly written, conceived and executed that I really don't bother much any more.

It's just not worth it to crank out Grade A material in a thread full of LOLs and wank-fodder.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:redface: Thanks, B.

But oh my fucking GOD, Heather - say it ain't so!!

The OP has been banned and according to the Mod Actions thread:

Colour me fucking shocked! :eek::rolleyes:

I'd color you shocked, but based on your online status icon, I'm going to have to say you are a man.