need womens help

Crusader9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl I know from back in high school also the first girl I had sex with is starting to talk to me again. She is well aware of my endowdment since its been in her( a few times) and she seems to still tell her friends about it even thought the last time I got with her was 4 years ago. The girl is a pretty big liar but from what I have heard from her friends she is pissed that I would get with other girls in college and no guy she has got with has a dick as big as mine. Should I get back with her or tell her to fuck off. Any help on this

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And where is the problem here? Do you want to be with her? Do you lust after/like/love her? All you have told us is that she again wants you. That is certainly not enough of a reason to be with her.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I would leave her be for the shear fact she is a liar. I think lying is the worst thing a person could do. Move on, you'll find someone worth your time.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Use her as a fuck buddy if you want, but make it clear you're only interested in
a good bang once in awhile. And use protection, as you don't want to have a family
with anyone except the one you love!

Reactions: danegirl

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Use her as a fuck buddy if you want, but make it clear you're only interested in
a good bang once in awhile. And use protection, as you don't want to have a family
with anyone except the one you love!

The OP posted eight and a half years ago.