Need XTRA THICK cock near Toronto to take my petite spanish wife's virginity...

lookn4girth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
**PICS ADDED TO OUR PROFILE**

Looking for VERY THICK near Toronto Canada to help stretch my hot petite spanish wife and take her "monster cock" virginity...

She is 5'2, 120lbs, petite, black hair, brown eyes....

If your a gentle, easygoing guy with extreme girth, then I offer you a chance to stretch open and stuff my hot wife's pulsating love chamber!

She's VERY multi-o and cums quickly and often! The thought of being filled with enormous meaty cock is driving her wild!!! Personally, I am a little above average in size (7"x5.5") so when it comes to real thick monster cock, she is still a tight virgin!!!

If you are interested in no-strings-attached fun and excitement, then email us at spanish_beauty2009@yahoo.ca, or msn compnets_2000@hotmail.com
...make sure your pics are REAL and relatively up-to-date. I think we've all seen the fake, phony, photoshop touch ups by now.

P.S.....you shouldn't be camera shy (only pics of your cock in action will be taken) and finally...yes guys, husband is 1000% st8!

Is there anyone out there who can give me a hand in breaking my wife's monster cock virginity??? :confused:

DanG40

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 32, 8X6.5
Pics here:
http://www.newbienudes.com/u/DanG40/Photos/default.asp?AT=U&OB=D&SB=DanG40&ne=y

Interested?

Check my pics and let me know if it's enough...