Need your guys opinion yes or no??

MJ25713

Just Browsing
Media
hey first of all im bi private and discrete at work no one whats so ever knows im into guys as well as girls we have hired this one guy he's 26yo and is very good looking and he keeps making comments about his dick to me when no one is around and says something like one time he walked in my office and acted like he was unzipping his pants another was you would freak if you see my size the other day he asked to go to lunch so it was me and him and he said i have a hole right here in my pants look and it was right at his cock but he smiled he also talk alot about girls and stuff like that so he confuses me the other day he said i think you would like to have sex with me but as a secret so i said yes your so hot but as a joke im not fem or gay acting in any way this can cause a lot of problems at work as well as home what should i do????

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
the other day he asked to go to lunch so it was me and him and he said i have a hole right here in my pants look...
what should i do????

I would tell him to take off his pants and sew up the hole.:biggrin1:

And try to use punctuation marks MJ so that the management won't think you are underaged.:cool:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to work with a guy who would constantly tell me that he had a big dick...I was like "that's great for you, but what do I care?"

he would work it into any conversation & eventually I just stopped talking to him...

you have to decide whether you want to take a chance on doing something that might cause problems for you in the workplace or if you need to put this guy in his place & tell him to keep his comments to himself...

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the guy sounds like a tool. and seems inappropriate, especially for a new guy to say things like that without knowing people well or the office culture. i'd steer clear, there are plenty of hot guys in the world you don't need him to mess up your job.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want your private life to remain private then do nothing with this guy. In fact you may want to ask him to refrain from making these remarks around you. On the other hand, if you want everyone in the office to know everything you said you didn't want them to know then go for it.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
FIRST of all, keep it OUT of work [the both of you...] than BULLSHIT him out! just say.. BIG, han? LETS see what are you made out!
THREE things can happen:

1. he's indeed well gifted and you have a GOOD time;
2. you scare him away to be free from 'sexual harassement'
3. YOU accidentely OUT yourself in the office :p

JUST keep COOL and nothing will comeout of it! :)