Need Your Opinions

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need some input onto how to handle a situation. I have a cousin (Frank)of mine who happens to be fixated on this girl (Mickey). It all started when I had a party at my house last summer. After they had been friendly for awhile,she told him that she had broke up with her boyfriend cause she was tired of how jealous he was at my cousin and that she had feelings for him. So my cousin decided that he was gonna ask her out but he was gonna give her a couple of weeks so she can get over her breakup.She was also known to sleep around behind her boyfriends back even though my cousin didn't know about it. But when he was getting ready to ask her out,she just started acting cold towards him and just kind of disappeared for awhile. But when she finally came around again she told him that she got back with her boyfriend and she was no longer able to hang out with him. But a few months ago she told everyone that she broke up with her boyfriend again and this time it was for good. But she still is acting cold towards him but last week she called him asking for help because she was moving to a new apartment. My cousin decided to help her out anyways and when he went to her apartment to help her move,he found out that she got back with her boyfriend again. What's messed up is that this girl happens to be best friends with my fiance and I definately don't want mess things up with her. So how should I go about telling my cousin that he should stop trying to be friends with this girl? And how should I go about telling my fiance on how her best friend really is?

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't talk to your fiancee about her friend. There's no way that conversation ends happily. Just do your best to ignore the friend without being a jerk. It's likely she'll be around for a while - no use making things awkward.

Your fiancee's friend obviously has some relationship issues. Just assure your friend that he's dodging a bullet by not dating this chick who can't seem to make up her mind about relationships and feelings. Does he want to be the next one who breaks up with her, gets back together with her, and deals with her flirting with other guys?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your cousin can see for himself by now how messed up she is. The best you can do for him is invite him to talk about how frustrating she is, and agree with him that she's messed up. If she complains about this guy and still keeps going back to him, that is a symptom of something bad in her emotions which is cutting off the thought process enough to endanger her existence.

The trouble is, she has to want to fix it. Your cousin isn't a superhero by any chance? If not, let her go.