Need your support

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
please understand that I am not trying to offend.but I reallly feel that you and your girlfried need therapy.....I really do not have the time nor the patience to really get involved in this one but just look at some of the reasons I've outlined..what strikes me as really really odd is that you have given up your day to day friends for lpsg friends because you really know that these people are your friends..dude get a grip and get to a therapist...you and your girl....

Arliss my man, you and I are like the good cop, bad cop of analysis. Our friend may need therapy, but I don't think it will work for them as a couple. the more I go through the posts our friend here has made in this thread and others, I have to rescind my initial "talk this out" stance to a "man the life boats and abandon ship" stance. In short...

SAVE YOURSELF LAFEVER.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this reminds me of:
anger management courses inside prison
mandatory AA courses after a DUI arrest
online internet addiction therapy

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being as I have a white, blonde wife and I made the statement about my black experience, I guess I deserved it. However not all of us go for fat and blonde. My wife is HARDLY fat and if she sees the thread, I'll make sure she goes easy on you.:smile: .

It was meant as a cheap joke. Reminds me of:

In her now-famous defense of a scandal-plagued Bill Clinton, Nobel prizewinner Toni Morrison, went so far as to call him "our first black president. Blacker than any actual black person who could ever be elected in our children's lifetime." "Clinton," Morrison wrote in the 1998 New Yorker essay, "displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald's-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas."

(and he has a fat blonde wife, works in Harlem, etc.)

"It certainly was tongue-in-cheek on Toni Morrison's part. Anyone who reads the totality of what she said clearly understands that she's painting a picture."

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was meant as a cheap joke. Reminds me of:

In her now-famous defense of a scandal-plagued Bill Clinton, Nobel prizewinner Toni Morrison, went so far as to call him "our first black president. Blacker than any actual black person who could ever be elected in our children's lifetime." "Clinton," Morrison wrote in the 1998 New Yorker essay, "displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald's-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas."

(and he has a fat blonde wife, works in Harlem, etc.)

"It certainly was tongue-in-cheek on Toni Morrison's part. Anyone who reads the totality of what she said clearly understands that she's painting a picture."

I like your style mem. :biggrin1:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, real quick, when i got up this morning she jumped straight out of bed and started in on me, that didn`t work so she got on the phone with some dud and says to him yea were just gonna have to break up, she`s painting a pretty picture for herself to someone.

She gets on this computer just as much as i do and talks to a buttload of different men, has naked pictures of them, and i dont say a word.

She`s making me out to be some kind of bum to someone, thats funny since when i met her she had a bed, dresser, and this computer from an ex-boyfriend. Everything else we have is from me, if it wasn`t for me furnishing a home for her we`d be in a dump, it looked like a crack house when i moved in, she convinced me to move in and leave my roomate where i was happy and content, i furnished his house too.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She`s on the phone now talking to friends and telling them a totally different story, wow she`s good. Oh get this, i found out she has a spy here at lpsg watching and listening to my every thread, how interesting that she would do that, i dont spy on her, i overheard her saying to someone the number of people who have checked out my profile.

lafever

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, real quick, when i got up this morning she jumped straight out of bed and started in on me, that didn`t work so she got on the phone with some dud and says to him yea were just gonna have to break up, she`s painting a pretty picture for herself to someone.

She gets on this computer just as much as i do and talks to a buttload of different men, has naked pictures of them, and i dont say a word.

She`s making me out to be some kind of bum to someone, thats funny since when i met her she had a bed, dresser, and this computer from an ex-boyfriend. Everything else we have is from me, if it wasn`t for me furnishing a home for her we`d be in a dump, it looked like a crack house when i moved in, she convinced me to move in and leave my roomate where i was happy and content, i furnished his house too.

lafever

Now I am losing my famous cool....

WHY AREN'T YOU LOADING THE U-HAUL INSTEAD OF STILL BANTERING ABOUT THIS???

She is a user obviously and the signs were there from jump. You were clouded by love I guess. She is NOT a strong black woman. She is a weak user and you need to leave. No more talking, no more guessing, LEAVE! Let her do what she will. Go buy your own PC, get your stuff and go. get some help after you have gone because no telling what psychological damage she has brought on you. There is absolutely no good reason for you to be there at all and even less to have anything to do with this woman. In the hood we had a word for women like this, but no matter how upset I am at hearing more of this, I will remain a gentleman and not use the word.

Your next post should read...

I'll be away a couple of days getting settled in my own place and getting a PC.

Stop allowing yourself to be the victim. Nothing is keeping you there but you and your non-moving feet.

Sorry to be so harsh sounding, but shit or get off the pot my friend.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yea, just so you know, she made me lose my friends 8 months ago, and i just got on this site, now she`s telling me to leave that if this is how i am i need to just go, thats great, since i`ve lost all my friends to her and she`s kept all hers, why did i let her beg me into moving in with her, my life was so complete even just being single with my roomate, he was a true friend and i abanded him for her.

lafever

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yea, just so you know, she made me lose my friends 8 months ago, and i just got on this site, now she`s telling me to leave that if this is how i am i need to just go, thats great, since i`ve lost all my friends to her and she`s kept all hers, why did i let her beg me into moving in with her, my life was so complete even just being single with my roomate, he was a true friend and i abanded him for her.
\
lafever

I hope you read my posts.

You sound like you hate and resent her.

I know it's not easy to leave, but it's not easy to stay in a Hellish relationship.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, just hooked the computer back up after she disconnected the modem, and she does have someone on this site looking at every word, when i got with her, her home looked like a crack house, i totally gave her a new life and this is how she treats me, she blamed the way she lived on her ex, but why would you get with someone who is homeless and living at the local shelter, didn`t she wonder why he was there and his family had abandoned him. I`ve always encouraged her to have friends , when i met her she would blow off her friends or not answer their phone calls, i would get onto her and tell her she needs to call them back, she was living in a cave and looking great at work. She has a good friend in new york and when they call she says great its glo again, i dont want to talk to her. Now she says she`s gonna disconnect the computer for good, she`s painted a picture for herself thats not true. I ask her all the time if she`s going to see her son who lives right down the road and she always comes up with an excuse as to why she cant. My ex wont let me see my daughter, she hides her from me, she does it to hurt me even though i have visitation rights, she knows i wont put here in jail because i dont want my daughter to cry. She used to tell me if i want to see my daughter than i need to fill her scripts or get her a bottle, than she would let me see my daughter for about 20 minutes while she would go through my house and take what she wanted. My first wife is a real winner.

lafever

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lafever ---

Let me ask you this question: Would you leave your daughter all alone in this woman's care for a weekend?

If no, then why are you leaving YOURSELF in her company/care?

Whether you stay or not is up to you. But I think you should consider seeing a counsellor to work out why you are willing to suffer this kind of abuse, especially if you have a history of abuse (parents, school, work, other gfs, etc.)

- - -

BTW, I have never, EVER, had a guy do for me even HALF of what you have done for this woman. And she doesn't even appreciate it??!!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now she says she`s gonna call the internet provider to have the internet turned off, when she blows off her friends i push her to call them back till she says fine i will, then she gets on the phone with them and her whole tone changes to one of oh hey, yea i couldn`t answer you because of bla..bla.... bla..., whats really got her upset is i`m calling her on her shit.

lafever

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1-800-Jerry...I think you two belong on Jerry Springer...This is ridiculous....a real soap opera...and we have to be notified of her every move..her every thought...all day...every day.....?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you my friends dont hear from me all of a sudden its because she`s succeeded in shutting of the internet, i love you all.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m still here because i do love her and i wouldn`t want someone to just bail on me, i treat her with the respect that i would want her to give me, i want her to get therapy. I dont think she`s ever had reall love and i`m trying my best to show her what love is, she`s always telling me about how messed up her ex`s were, i know thats got to have something to do with it. She picks relationships that wont work out so she doesnt have to really love them, someone really hurt her in the past. What messed her up is she probly thought that of me and she didn`t realize that i do counciling for others. Her old ways backfired on her and she`s forced to look at herself wich she doesnt want to do. Theres a reason why her family keeps a distance, they already knew, she`s always blamed her behavior on the men she`s been with and she cant do that now so her excusses are gone. What she needs is a good old fashioned intervention with people who love her.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first clue should have been the dog she kept in a cage 24/7, and she kicks the cat. Those animals love me and in a way i dont want to abandon them.

lafever

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first clue should have been the dog she kept in a cage 24/7, and she kicks the cat. Those animals love me and in a way i dont want to abandon them.
lafever

I am starting to believe that there is no girlfriend and you are making the whole story up. You may just want sympathy for no reason. You are also only telling us your side of the story...if it is true.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I'm seeing a pattern here. It would appear you have read nothing that any of your "friends" here has posted. Did it dawn on you that if you do this kind of pitiful whining to your friends without listening to them or getting help (which I am now convinced you really need), that you might drive them away just as you are doing people on here that are in your corner?

Arliss is right. This is right out of a Jerry Springer script.

Cut the crap. You are a grown man, FIX YOUR SITUATION! You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Ditch the drama. That is all the last few posts have been. And lastly...

GET THERAPY!!! Do you not see you have slid into a serious depression? You think perpetuating this "noble" cycle of yours is going to help? NOT A DAMN BIT!!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. You have serious issues of your own. Go it alone and get the help for you and quit trying to save others. Save yourself first.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lafever is someone who is need of attention..you can tell that from his earlier posts ..he is very strange..i wouldn't be surprised at all if there was no girlfriend....he knows that people on here tend to pour their hearts out without evaluating a situation...and he is taking advantage of that..

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am starting to believe that there is no girlfriend and you are making the whole story up. You may just want sympathy for no reason. You are also only telling us your side of the story...if it is true.

If Mem is right and you are fabricating this? You are in need of a lot more help than you think.